Soundmodding?

Started by TheStranger, March 30, 2012, 02:45:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Sounds like you're going to have a blast (no pun intended)

Looking forward to your impressions  :-X

Art Blade

"blast" :laugh:

When I fired the first shots I was surprised to hear mercs go, "did you hear that? Sniper fire!" but I reckon it might have had to do with cached values. When I left the area and got to try it again, no such comment was being uttered. In fact, I could kill a few guys right behind other guys' backs without causing any reactions. What did surprise me, however, was in Dogon Village, where I could take out the mortar guy like a dream from the high slopes of the mountain facing the village entrance, after killing a few more that all of a sudden a shotgun merc started to shoot at me from half a mile across the map. The weapon may be silent but those mercs still have eagle eyes.  ??? :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yes they do, but as long as they don't see you kill one of their friends (or they don't find the body), it is like before - they won't be too concerned.  The mortar guy on the island in Bowa can be similarly snuffed   >:D

Art Blade

Indeed, I was really enjoying that kill. "Plop" and the mortar guy was history.. VERY nice. :) Sometimes you can hear mercs go, "HMMmm," if you fire a silenced weapon as long as they don't see dead bodies or anyone getting killed. Oh, and they still recognise "long range gun!" at times.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳