FC2 Members Server

Started by DKM2, May 24, 2009, 05:26:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

I know how hard it is to wait for replies or feedback. We're with you, DKM2 :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Hacko

What is the name of this server again, I will try it out. Let me know when it is up again. :-X

DKM2

Right now its; DK Rock 2 Server
was bugging me, so I set it up again on my lunch break.

edit: with the patch 1.03 out, this was likely a useless exercise for today.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Hacko

I just checked and I didn't see it on ranked or player matches. I have the new patch installed, so maybe that is why.

DKM2

OK, updated to 1.03 version
and renamed to FC2 D Dedicated Server.

Its all default game setting but added D to the name to be different.
see how that goes.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

:-X good luck. I hope you find time to actually join a game :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

okay, and another server on a different PC.
name: FC2 DK dedicated server

DKM2

Quote from: DKM2 on June 03, 2009, 03:16:08 PM
OK, updated to 1.03 version
and renamed to FC2 D Dedicated Server.

Its all default game setting but added D to the name to be different.
see how that goes.
I think this one may be working now.
They added some new ports.

DKM2

yep, we're good again!

ISP is shutting down later (midnight), so we'll see if comes back just as easy tomorrow.

Art Blade

Hacko

I was just able to get on the server, no one was on though. :( It did show a ping of 140 in the server browser.

DKM2

Quote from: Hacko on June 03, 2009, 06:52:07 PM
I was just able to get on the server, no one was on though. :( It did show a ping of 140 in the server browser.
well, we had 4 people for a while. not exactly friendly at times, so I just left and it was empty soon after.

Art Blade

DKM2, I made your topic a sticky, hopefully it attracts more players for your servers.

You're doing a great job  :-X

DKM2

not sure if this one needs a sticky, the other PC MP thread is fine. Unless you got other ideas.
I might change the title a bit though (PC MP one), and add a list of current map rotations to it later.
This one is just full of trouble shooting and growing pains.
Now that we're up and going pretty good, I even got it running behind a router and firewall now.   :-X

Art Blade

ok I'll unsticky it. Glad to hear you got the fw/router sorted  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳