New ACB DLC and PC deluxe version

Started by PZ, March 02, 2011, 08:36:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

The Da Vinci Disappearance downloadable content has been announced for release this March on Xbox 360 and PS3. It will cost 800 Microsoft Points or $10 on PS3

The Deluxe Digital PC edition will be released on March 22nd.  It includes all updates, the 2 bonus SP mission maps, and the DLC mentioned above.  Pre-order now and instantly save $10

spaceboy

hmm, that's interesting.  I hadn't heard of that DLC yet.  It looks pretty good.  I wonder how big it is.  I still have problems with large downloads getting corrupt - it always takes a few tries.  I'm not as worried about the disc space since I upgraded my HDD, but it still comes into play a bit in my mind.  I never did get the two dlc packs for AC2.

While I liked the MP I haven't tried in awhile, I was having a terrible wait time on getting into a match and eventually stopped trying.

Thanks for this info, I have to mull this over a bit.  I finished the game, but I still have side missions to do and flags to find etc., so it is KIND OF silly to pay for DLC if I still haven't completed everything the game has to offer me.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

I haven't read much about it, but it looks to be exciting from the few pics I've seen.  I'll probably cave in and get it for the PS3 even though I'm in a similar boat as you are

PZ

The xBox DLC released yesterday, and the PS3 version releases today.

Here's the single player trailer

ACB - "The Da Vinci Disappearance" DLC Single Player Trailer [EUROPE]

PZ

Getting ready to do the dreaded DLC download - slow Internet connection on the console  :-\\

I'm looking forward to this DLC, which contains the following SP features, plus more if you like MP:

• 8 new Story Missions.
  • 2 new Story Locations.
  • 2 new Story Gameplay Features.
  • 10 new Story Achievements.

PZ

I'm having a good time!  The DLC has been downloading for 120 minutes now, and only 570 more to go!   (that's only 11.5 hours total) :D

A little over 1.6 gb total - this is rediculous - they really should offer a DVD for sale

Art Blade

reminds me of those like 4.5 gigs for Borderlands GOTY.  :D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

you're brave PZ.  I'm not sure I'd be able to stomach that dl, especially as anything more than 30 minutes for me tends to have corruption and unable to install, which means download again.

Looks fun though, I'm sure it'll be a blast to play through.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

I remember your complaint about Borderlands - truly the developers think that we all have broadband.

I had to let the download go through the night to get the job done, but eventually it did without incident - I'm amazed that it installed properly, but it did because I saw new area and mission icons in Rome  :-X

No time to play right now though, but this weekend, I intend to return to Rome  >:D

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

OK, here's the skinny:

There is a new restored memory sequence like in the AC2 DLC.  It contains 8 memories.  The two "new" areas are actually the two bonus Templar Lairs that were previously released in certain packages.

It took about 6 hours in a very casual way to get through the new DLC - it was fun and worth the $9.99.

Tags:
🡱 🡳