Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood bonus SP maps

Started by PZ, December 03, 2010, 02:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Boy, I wish that I'd done this - some of these limited edition games come with a couple of additional SP maps among other things.  Below are videos of the bonus SP maps, which are actually Templar lairs that appear to play like the Lairs of Romulus:

Here is video of the Aqueducts map:
AC: Brotherhood - Aqueduct HD

...and Trajan's Market
AC: Brotherhood - Trajan Market HD

PZ

Does anyone know if the bonus maps will ever become available to those that did not purchase the limited edition?

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

In watching that first video I noticed that even though the enemy Ezio was fighting was very well armored and could have been what appeared to be a pretty difficult opponent the frequent use of the knee to the groin really was effective against him for multiple reasons.

First as a distraction to get him to drop his guard and secondly it shattered any possible return attack that he could be setting up for.

On top of that the agonized sound the enemy made when a solid Bingo was scored was a reward unto itself.   ^+-+
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

^+-+

Just in case anyone is not aware, these bonus maps are now included in the Da Vinci DLC  :wink

JRD

Heck... I was about to ask wether AC:B Deluxe edition was worth the extra US$10 or not and found this topic here...  8)

Apparently my question is answered.

Just for the record, STEAM has the Deluxe edition for US$49,99 (the regular edition goes for US$39,99) featuring:

2 Exclusive Single-Player Maps: The Trajan Market & The Aqueduct
    2 Multiplayer Characters:
        The Officer - Death's Finest Ally: Few have seen him. Even fewer have lived to tell about it. Fear is his friend, and Death is his ally.
        The Harlequin - The Walking Nightmare: Behind the gaudy costume and twisted smile lies the soul of a merciless Assassin.

1 Ezio Skin - Helmschmied Drachen Armor: Fashioned by the Helmschmied Armory in 1489, only a few sets were completed due to the weight of the metal. Very few men proved strong enough to wear it.

The Original Codex Written by Altaïr: Take a closer look at the history of the Assassins and art of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.
    Multiplayer Characters Collectible Trading Cards: A set of trading cards featuring all the characters of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer, including their kill moves and biographies.
    Map of Rome
    Assassin's Creed Lineage - The Complete Movie: Explore the events that revolve around Ezio's father, Giovanni Auditore da Firenze, and gain insight on the Assassin's Creed story and universe.
    Making-Of Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Behind the Brotherhood: Go behind the scenes with the development team to learn about how the game was made and Ezio's continuing story.
    Game Soundtrack: 22 songs from the original game soundtrack by Jesper Kyd.
    Digital Premium Edition content is only available via download

Downloading....  >:D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Tags:
🡱 🡳