Welcome to DayZ SA (standalone) alpha

Started by Art Blade, May 19, 2014, 12:12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Hello guys,

because we've been quite active playing and posting and because there are even more people reading and even posting who are not playing the game, we've now created a board for DayZ rather than posting all in one topic only.

So far, there's only the alpha version, we'll have to wait for the beta to be released which is likely going to be around December 2014 or even later and after that, at some point in the future, hopefully the final version. So we've already prepared three boards for those three stages of the game.

Enjoy  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Abletile

Jokes about ducks are not all they're quacked up to be. ;-)

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

and +1  :-X for Abletile  ^-^

...without whom all this would never have happened. He came to me and said he really wanted to play this game but not on his own, much rather together with me and to make sure, he gave the game to me as a gift. I then had no problems at all to talk TheAceness into it and later Binnatics couldn't resist any more and joined the crew. That's how it started  :)

PZ

Thanks, AB; all I know is that I am enjoying reading the game reports from you chaps, and especially the visuals  :-X

Abletile

Jokes about ducks are not all they're quacked up to be. ;-)

Binnatics

Good plan!! :-X :)

+1 to all DayZers, and PZ for making it possible ^-^

_______
           \               \
            \               \
               \             \
                  \           \
                     \         \
                  ___\       (("
                 /  _  ll l l l  l
                 l -    ll l l l  l
                 \__  ll l l l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l  l
                              l_l))
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

:-D +1 :-X for you, too.

But I still don't want to be in front of you when your gun is out. 8-X :-()

Binnatics

"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

PZ

That's a great weapon image, Binn!  +1  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳