Farcry3 Checklist

Started by DKM2, December 30, 2012, 03:35:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKM2

Here's the first version of the Checklist I came up with.
Its not a guide, more of a list of everything that can be done in the game,
alot comes from the official guide, printed and eguide (they differ a bit)

I tried to make it top to bottom, as in the important things are at the top
and other things that people might not care about at the bottom.

The online achievements are not included, but I may add them later as there are some cool things you can download,
as in extra missions, etc.  for doing them.

Post any errors or suggestions, thanks.

Find it here;
http://www.openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=176

Final version, once I/we can double check things;
(this will be zip file, pdf and Word 2K, so people can do with it what they like)
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

Cool, I stickied this topic.  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

Thanks DKM2, this will come in very useful :-X +1 for you :)

Binnatics

Good w@&k mate, that can come in handy!! Kudo for the effort :-X :)

"Photo of a dwarf"... worth one dollar, did anyone ever get this??!! :laugh:
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

Noticed the Side mission, "Wherefore Art Thou, Juliet" is missing.
Its not in any of the offical guides though.  hmmm
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

I remember I played that mission once, unfortunately there are no logs so we can't list them all :-(

PZ

That checklist is going to come in handy DKM2, especially the leather crafting part.  I'm always checking to see which skins I need to craft certain pouches, so seeing the list is very useful.  kudos!  :-X

DKM2

I realized I missed something big, the weapons and attachments.
So I've made a chart, showing the weapons, ammo and levels, # and which attachments etc.
Looks I can squeeze it all into 2 pages, maybe even the prices and a day or two to clean up.
Thinking about it, this might turn into half checklist and half reference charts,
so you don't have to flip through 6+ menus to find out what you need/want,
and the game does keep track of a lot of stuff for you, and shows you where everything is anyways.

PZ

Good idea about the reference charts.  I'm frequently checking the menus to see what kind of skins i need for pouches, etc., and that feels like lots of wasted time that could be spent gaming.

Art Blade

so far I have the Hunter's List at hand for reference and to find out what skins I need and which ones I can sell and the Useful Outposts List for reference regarding path of the hunter's quests and memory cards.

Tags:
🡱 🡳