Sefapane - not leaving until everyone is dead

Started by PZ, October 30, 2014, 11:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Dweller_Benthos

I think I did this once or twice. Usually, there was one guy hiding behind a building somewhere, and made me get down off the roof to hunt him down. Kinda weird after you're done to wander the empty town for a bit. Anyone figure out how far away you had to get for the mercs to respawn?
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

I have not, but would imagine it is just beyond the border of the town (where the "you successfully escaped" message appears.

PZ

If you shoot the door guy in Sefapane (after everyone else is dead), he keeps spawning repeatedly.  This is not a new discovery, but this might be the first video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c-sW_-0VAoY#ws

Art Blade

:)

Haven't experimented with it to determine it properly but the respawn requires quite a bit more than just past the border. Essentially it is a map respawn, so you need to drive out towards the GP near the arms dealer, that is enough :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

:o  +1 for PZ

That's the first I've heard about the respawning doorman.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Thanks mandru!

I think you're right, AB - what you said sparked a memory of similar respawn issues we've discussed in the past.

Art Blade

Quote from: mandru on October 31, 2014, 10:19:13 AM
:o  +1 for PZ

That's the first I've heard about the respawning doorman.

Do you now understand why we told you to stay with us at OWG? There is still so much for you to learn.

Spoiler
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: sorry  :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Tags:
🡱 🡳