FC2 music

Started by PZ, October 04, 2009, 06:05:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

This site is something for generations to come  ;D :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

TheStranger

I just found this thread and what I want to ask is, can you extract files, replace them and repack them? Oh and I saw that the link to the extracttool doesn't w@&k anymore (404).

Art Blade

hmm, nova software in Czechoslovakia.. probably burnt down to the ground, meanwhile -- the link is from 2009 :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I don't think that the tool included anything for repacking, but D_B might know better.  D_B extracted and created the maps on our site, which I believe are the best available anywhere.

mandru

Quote from: PZ on September 04, 2011, 10:00:46 AM
...which I believe are the best available anywhere.

(Insert emoticon with shifty eyes looking left then right here)

It was D_B's maps that were the first thing I stole from the forums here a year before I registered.
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

PZ

Wow - you were visiting for a year before you decided to post!

I'm glad you decided to start posting your thoughts; your comments have been well thought out, considerate, and well appreciated.  :-X

Art Blade

Really? You think so?

Spoiler
^+-+  ;) :-()

I completely agree  :) :-X

mandru

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

Tags:
🡱 🡳