AC5: Unity

Started by PZ, March 25, 2014, 05:22:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

or the truck engine sound..
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

A disappointment that did not occur to me until just now is the lack of the hidden areas like in prior games.  Ever since AC2 in which you had to go through a tomb, climb a tower, or w@&k your way through underground passages, I have looked forward to these areas with excited anticipation.

I also like the blend of modern with the past as we experienced in Rome, where you had to w@&k your way through the ruins as Desmond - dim lighting with w@&k lights, and various stages of reconstruction.

While I really like the return to old Europe in AC5, it is a bit one note.

Art Blade

you can walk around in those catacombs in ACU ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

It is truly disappoiting. I love the Assassin's Tomb and Templair Lair levels in the AC series. It is fun because you can take your time (mostly) and figure out how to reach the areas or how to solve puzzles. Even when there is a time limit is is either to achieve 100% synch or to reach a given gate but you usually have enough time to do it or can simply forget the countdown.  :-X

In AC3 the Tombs were the Peg Leg trinkets. Same idea and pretty much same outcome: better armor  :-X  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

ACU offers the Nostradamus puzzles. All across the city. Involves thinking and climbing and you get a nice outfit in the end.

PZ

Yes, I recall doing the puzzles, but never really liked them all that much.  My fun was in exploring the tombs and lairs - damp, creepy, and abandoned.  I've tried a few of the puzzles in most of the games, but for me they were not interesting enough to complete them.  However, as most of you know, I'm a very casual gamer that loses interest easily  :-()

Tags:
🡱 🡳