JC2 vids

Started by spaceboy, April 09, 2010, 09:26:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

the PS3 youtube upload defaults them to private.  You have to change it manually once it's live.  eor must have gone in and made the change.

Ah too bad he didn't get connected to the other tank!  I like the govman's body flying after the explosion right at the end!
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

eor123

[smg id=2246 type=av]

[smg id=2247 type=av]

[smg id=2248 type=av]

[smg id=2249 type=av]
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

PZ

Excellent videos eor - can almost feel the environment!  :-X

Art Blade

nice vids, Eeyore  :) :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

eor123

Okay...now THIS is a good one  :-X

[smg id=2250 type=av]
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

LOL it is  ;D :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

haha, that was a funny looking rag doll!  :-X

Art Blade

I'm just glad those govmen can't puke  ;D ;D ;D

spaceboy

awesome!  With all the open space over the water you can really see the effects.

Art Blade

I just have to stop watching the following vid at like 7min mark because a) I got a coughing fit laughing, and b) I want to share it with you right away. What is so funny? How that guy (ab)uses vehicles in a row. Probably not even planned, but I think it's funny as hell... enjoy

maybe just start at 3:00min, before that it's not important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeiAr9Fn_Ag

eor123

Glad to see there is someone out there who drives worse than I.  ;D

I wish I could capture more than thirty seconds. If I could I would have posted my mission to assassinate the mercenary at the training base attached to a military airfield -- on behalf of the Ular Boys 

Without a doubt, that was the wildest thing I have experienced in gaming to date. The first attempt I fought my way through through the entire base with a mini-gun, only to die while trying to kill the merc who was jumping around like a circus performer on meth.

I tried a more stealthy approach on the next attempt, starting at the training base. I got pretty close to the merc and started by tossing about six grenades. After that, I emptied one and a half mags from the machine gun [not the SMG] into the merc at close range before he died. And he wasn't wearing armor...

And then came the helicopter swarm....

Things got so crazy I may have lost count but I believe by the time it was over I had hijacked three, having two of them blown out from under me. I downed four outright. At one point I had three attacking me simultaneously. I shot two of them down before mine was blown up and I hijacked the third.

Then I had to fight my way through the base, blowing stuff up and searching for items. I even left the base and returned to the gas station for desperately needed health and to get re-oriented for my search for items. It seemed like I was on the verge of dying constantly. I couldn't seem to find a spot where I wasn't being shot in order to restore my health. 

I blew up the station and ended up with no less than seven soldiers charging me. After handling them I hopped on a bike and rode all the way back through the base looking for the remaining items. Most of the soldiers in the base had re-spawned  and I had to fight them off while I frantically searched.

I finally found the last two items -- a case and a SAM site at the end of the runway quite a distance from the rest of the base. After taking care of those two items, I received the coveted area completed notice.

My hands were shaking and my palms were sweaty. I think I had been going at it full throttle for at least twenty minutes. I was exhausted.   

Finished up the night with a mission to kill drug smugglers for the Roaches when this happened....

[smg id=2251 type=av]

Art Blade

sounds like a regular day to me...

;D just kidding. good story, and the boat flip was a nice icing  :) :-X

eor123

You know you are in trouble when the heat level is 5 and you are in a helicopter over a military base. While I was trying to hijack those choppers, rockets were buzzing past my head like Mosquitos during an Arkansas summer picnic.

And all this "mayhem and violence" [quoting the King from Far Cry 2] was on the "Casual" setting.

WTF?  ;D

I can't even imagine how this would play out on a harder difficulty. 

eor123

[smg id=2252 type=av]

spaceboy

eor - you know you can start a recording under the vid cap menu and record up to 10 minutes right?  The 30 second feature is for auto capture.  But if you just turn capture on it'll just start recording.  Good if you're about to storm into somewhere.

Also Art you know I like to abuse vehicles alot!  I was in this awesome race last night (I should do it again and record it).  I like getting govmen heat before a race as it makes it even more exciting to be being chased and shot at  ;D   I was in this cool dunebuggy car I really like.  Lots of flips, rolls, keep driving, smoking tires, driving on rims, had to ditch the buggy and luckily saw a brand new one driving so I hijacked it, had to do a sweet 180 to go back to a missed checkpoint.  My checkpoints were getting made almost all less than 10 seconds before time ran out.  I kept extending them and just scraped through - it was totally wicked! 8)

Art Blade

I love watching you drive, space. I even love it before the vid starts, because I know that you'll show us the kind of stuff most people wouldn't want to show but we know they all commit the same silly mistakes (maybe not as often as you, though  ;D )

eor123

Uh...no. I wasn't aware that it could capture up to 10 minutes.

Now the menu option choices make more sense.

Thanks.

spaceboy

Quote from: Art Blade on April 25, 2010, 10:28:52 AM
I love watching you drive, space. I even love it before the vid starts, because I know that you'll show us the kind of stuff most people wouldn't want to show but we know they all commit the same silly mistakes (maybe not as often as you, though  ;D )

so true Art - some of the best stuff (to play and watch) is when things don't go as planned.

Check out this one:  planting C4 and detonating is the same button, it only matters how long you hold the trigger down.  Yes, I have no shame in my mistakes, only laughter...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFK3k_9Y-RI

PZ

lol, that's a funny one space!

I was riding stunt on a Roach car this morning and tried throwing a C-4 charge on a govman truck chasing us - only the C-4 landed on the roof of the Roach car instead, and of course, due to the fast pace, I pressed the detonate button before it registered in my pea brain.  Naturally, "Restart from checkpoint" was my only option.

Art Blade

PZ, pea brain ? LOL c'mon, man!  ;D

Space: yeah, we're not boys any more who want to prove their coolness at all times, are we :)

That vid was funny  ;D Although to me it looked as if there was a c-4 on the car, then you whipped out the remote and then immediately pushed the button. I couldn't see that you were holding the button too long. Still, it was fun, and the best part was when that huge ceiling came tumbling down in slo-mo  ;D :-X

spaceboy

yes, I'd already planted one and was going to put one or two more on it, the drive it all the way into the gas station between the pumps (that's the roof you see).  Well, that was the plan.   PZ I think I did the same thing - plant C4 on the roof of the car I was riding on.  :P

Art Blade

I found a vid that is going to challenge spaceboy's driving

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56zKXfsksn8

PZ

That is definitely the strangest antic I have yet seen in any vehicle - that has to be some kind of glitch for the bus to flip up the hillside.

eor123

That must be Rico's stop.  ;D

spaceboy

at the end of the video I think it said something about a mod.  I've seen a couple other crazy bounces right at the water edge (on videos, not on my gameplay).  Reminds me a bit of some of DB's crazy FC2 vids.

Tags:
🡱 🡳