GTA V Official Gameplay trailer

Started by durians, September 05, 2013, 01:40:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

durians

PZ

Impressive graphics!  :-X

Welcome to the site, durians  ;)

durians

Thanks PZ. I tried to log in with the old username but I couldn't so I had to make new one.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Indeed; one of us can reset your password  ;)

durians

Art Blade

going to sort it via Private Messages so this topic may stay on topic  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

sorted.

On topic: It is for GTA V that I bought my new PC, so I'm already set  :-()

durian

Congrats, Art. Can you post your new rig ?

But as far as I know, Rockstar hasn't announced the PC version, looks like you have to get a PS360 if you don't want to wait  ;D

From what I've read and seen, GTAV looks better, has much bigger map and more importantly it's gonna be a lot more fun. Now it has mid-mission check point and we can experiment with many approaches to missions and we can replay each mission  :-X  ^-^
He who understands others is intelligent
He who understands himself is wise (Tao Te Ching)

Art Blade

My rig and a long story until it became what it was supposed to be: a nice working gaming PC. Enjoy the read  :)

I just hope that they will eventually release it for PC as they did with GTV IV.

durian

I'm pretty sure they will release it about 6-8 months after the console version come out.

Binnatics

Quote from: durian on September 05, 2013, 07:18:34 PM
I'm pretty sure they will release it about 6-8 months after the console version come out.

That will probably the thing indeed. But I've been crying out loud (digital tears) already at the customer support department of Rockstar to make sure they don't forget us, REAL gamers (heheh) 8)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

durian

Binnatics

I love them for that ^-^ :-X

I'd buy the game twice if they'd promise me to release it on PC, I swear  ::)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

Art Blade

I'd support you by taking that second copy, then.

durian

;D can you buy the third copy for me too Bin ?  ;D

Binnatics

Oh jéééé, sure thing, if you take care of the communications part towards Rockstar, all the convincing and stuff, NP :-D

Tags:
🡱 🡳