GTA V Oficial trailer - Back to San Andreas

Started by JRD, November 02, 2011, 03:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Unfortunately the optical disc is ruined and nothing will run on it at all.  :-\\

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Quote from: Art Blade on August 19, 2012, 06:35:02 AM
why do you still have it, then? ???? :)

That's a good question.  Typically whenever I throw something away, I either end up needing it one day or I'll be able to fix it in the future.  Because the old console works fine except for the optical disc, I figure that one day I'll be able to accomplish the latter.  :-()

Jim di Griz

If you're feeling adventurous one day and can get the replacement drive, here's a tutorial for disassembling a PlayStation 3.

Hope this is useful
Sometimes it is entirely appropriate to kill a fly with a sledge hammer  - Major Holdridge
Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

:)

I've learned over time that 99% of what I didn't throw away but should have I've never needed again. Which at the time I did throw that stuff away caused memories I won't forget. Namely as how stupid it is to keep stuff you have no need for but might have. It is much, much more likely that you won't ever have neither need nor use for that stuff. All it does is eating away your space to live and keeping you busy once in a while when you feel the urge to sort the mess in your garage, cellar, attic, garden house.. know what I mean?  :-D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Binnatics

Quote from: Art Blade on August 20, 2012, 10:56:40 AM
...the mess in your garage, cellar, attic, garden house...

...or the entire house 8-X >:D

Quote from: PZ on August 19, 2012, 09:32:11 PM
...I either end up needing it one day or I'll be able to fix it in the future...

By the time you be able to fix it, there might be a PS4 to worry about :-()

Anyway, your current PS will certainly have guarantee so you shouldn't worry about GTA IV disc ruining it ;)
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

JRD

Quote from: Art Blade on August 20, 2012, 10:56:40 AM
I've learned over time that 99% of what I didn't throw away but should have I've never needed again.

PZ is afraid he lies within the remaining 1%     ^-^

PZ

:laugh: Yes, I am, Jrd!  I have the worst luck with things like that

Thanks for the tutorial link, Jim!

ninzza

Binnatics

Second official trailer and a release date: 17th of September!!! :o

GTA V Trailer #2

... I see dogs, I see great action, I see interesting personalities, I see another Game Of The Year!!!!

... and I don't see a release date for PC :'( :'( :'(
"Responsibility is not a matter of giving or taking, responsibility is something you share" -Binnatics

PZ

Looks interesting;  can't wait to see some game play  :-X

Binnatics

I asked R* about a PC version, and after some pushing they contested me:
Hello Binnatics,

Thank you for contacting R* Games Support and for your question.

Although there is no information to release on this topic, we appreciate the fact that you are interested in our games and recommend staying tuned to @RockstarGames on Twitter and http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire.

Cheers,

At least something to chew on, lol ;)

Art Blade

JRD

Art Blade

still time to save up for a new PC ??? :-D

JRD

If I remeber correctly you run a pretty decent rig, Art. You should be ok with just a couple upgrades!  :)

Art Blade

I have never been into upgrades. :) I buy a new PC when the old one won't run the games any more that I want to play. This PC is four and a half years old and still doing fine.. but titles like GTAV will certainly push it over the edge.

Tags:
🡱 🡳