My Map, King Kong (Skull Island)

Started by DKM2, September 27, 2009, 11:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKM2

"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

:) Now I get it, that shoutbox entry ;) two pics look nice  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

tried to get the images to show, but I'm useless at this internet thing....   :'(
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

show were? Do you mean show like in the posts that embed links to our gallery items? I'd like to help, matey :)

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

Quote from: Art Blade on September 27, 2009, 11:50:42 AM
show were? Do you mean show like in the posts that embed links to our gallery items? I'd like to help, matey :)
ya i thought they'd show up in the post, I guess I put them in the download
section not the gallery. its okay thou. feels like last year since I've included a image.

Art Blade

just upload them to the gallery, the rest you know how to use the embed code I reckon? :) Just let me know if you need help

DKM2

Art Blade

at least you know how to upload a pic to the gallery. I found this one:

[smg id=536]

all I did is post the embed code "[ smg id=536 ]" (without blanks) - maybe you could just do it the same way with the map pics?

Tags:
🡱 🡳