Graveyard Party - multiplayer map

Started by Pac!ent, September 18, 2009, 07:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pac!ent

Hi all,
This is map which I made together with one of czech FC2 fans community member, it means I got basic purpose and layout  and my task was pimp it up, set spawn points and so one. I tried to make this kind of graveyard a bit more nice place than a lot of maps with this theme, so start time its not night but 19:00 PM, sky is clear and you can find there lots of trees and bushes etc.
Ok, its small map and I hope you can have a lot of fun there.. :) On full server its realy very intensive action  ;)
Map is uploaded in OWG download section so you can grab it here
http://openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile;id=87

And few screenshots.....

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

looks fantastic, mate, very natural... as if modelled after a real boneyard :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

spaceboy

http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

DKM2

looks good, I'll check it out.
Maybe I'll replace Rebel's Hell with it.
RH is nice, but more than 6 players it should be renamed spawn Kill hell.   ;D
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Pac!ent

Yes, absolutelly mate. That map was made by Andromaide, my old clan mate from FC1 clan Rebels (he is from Belgium) and I just took that map, pimp it up and he republish it, but without spread spawn points more. We both know its not good, but map works fine until one team doesnt get map under control, then it is really spawn kill hell...
So maybe you can try replace it by this map. Thx ;)

Pac!ent

Guys we played this map today morning and I decide to make update. It was still too dark and few others things was changed. You can find Full update description in download section where is new map version called Graveyard Party 2.

http://openworldgames.org/owg/forums/index.php?action=downloads;sa=downfile;id=88

Hope you will like more new version.  :)
Old version would be deleted from UBI server.
Cheers ;)

DKM2

I rotated it in, even though I just looked around with the editor quickly.
Replaced Rebels Hell with it.
Could take awhile before I actually see it come up in game though, so many maps now.
Its almost possible to play a whole day and never see the same map twice.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

PZ

Sounds like your server is a hot item DKM - do you have an idea how many people play it per day?

DKM2

Quote from: PZ on September 24, 2009, 08:21:55 PM
Sounds like your server is a hot item DKM - do you have an idea how many people play it per day?
its hard to say, today was really slow.
If I was to guess maybe 100 to 200 a day. last weekend was almost 1000.
Last 6 six weeks 3800 have logged on.

PZ

Considering the number of servers still out there, that's quite a few individuals interested in FC2 MP  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳