Well, I finished the game...

Started by PZ, July 17, 2009, 10:40:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Quote from: fragger on January 14, 2010, 12:07:15 AM
Quote from: PZ on January 12, 2010, 09:51:39 PM
Absolutely - if the entire game was open, it would be a great game.  This is what I'm hoping for Red Dead Redemption  :-X

Hear hear, I love the idea of an open-world western-themed game.

So take a look at what I found. Its called Lead and Gold... I like the name hehehehehehe ;)

http://www.leadandgold.com/

Guess its MP only, downloadable to all plattforms... worth take a look, at least!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Great graphics, JRD!  My only problem is that with my satellite connection, online gaming is virtually impossible for me.  It was working for a while, but then stopped (I still cannot get Uplay to w@&k on the console)

eor123

I'm through Chapter 3 on VERY HARD .

In my best Thomas voice --

"Damn, this sumbitch is kickin' my a$$."   
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

JRD

Quote from: PZ on January 14, 2010, 10:39:41 AM
Great graphics, JRD!  My only problem is that with my satellite connection, online gaming is virtually impossible for me.  It was working for a while, but then stopped (I still cannot get Uplay to w@&k on the console)

I'm not into MP as you know, but maybe someone here at OWG might be interested and it's always good to read the thoughts of our trustworthy membership  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Quote from: JRD on January 15, 2010, 03:42:35 AM
...I'm not into MP as you know, but maybe someone here at OWG might be interested and it's always good to read the thoughts of our trustworthy membership  ;)

Absolutely!  I'm not into MP either, but with each game, I keep trying to get it to w@&k  ;)  :D

eor123

Whew...I did it.

There are many situations where one shot will take you out on VERY HARD. 

That last showdown with Col Barnsby was tough...real tough.
"Seriously...f@#k it. This place is like an airplane with the engines falling off. The pilots are too busy choking each other to see there is a problem. "  -- Marty Alencar

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Indeed - I felt lucky to have completed that fight on easy!

Tags:
🡱 🡳