Next time, find a bathroom

Started by Roaven, August 22, 2009, 09:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roaven

I thought I'd take a moment away from my mission detailing to deliver a brief anecdote to the site. Well, here goes

I was approaching the post office from the side with the raised area, opposite the garage and diamond briefcase side. I had my trusty Dragonuv, and was surveying the area when I noticed a peculiar thing. A merc was relieving himself. Not just anywhere though, he was relieving himself on a propane tank. His buddy was standing around the corner, probably making sure noone disturbed his liquid filled buddy.

Now, of course, I couldn't let this opportunity go to waste, and a sadistic side of me chose this time to rear its cruel head. I lined up my sights on the tank-rusting merc, but then changed my target to the propane tank he was dousing. I squeezed the trigger, and the propane tank went off, fire spewing out one end while it rocketed around. Before the merc even had time to pull his pants up, he had already been covered in flames, and so had his buddy around the corner.

The fire spread, and soon the entire office was alight with flames, spread by other explosions and flammable objects. I emptied my magazine into the stragglers and sauntered in casually, executing the survivors with my handgun and admiring my w@&k before moving out. Next time propane tank merc, find a bathroom.

Art Blade

lol ;D EXCELLENT story  :-X :-X :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Outstanding experience Roaven, I'll roam all over the FC2 world to find FC2 moments like that!  :-X :-X :-X

Dweller_Benthos

Funny one. The Post Office is always a smoking ruin when I get done there, it just seems so easy to set the place on fire.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Not nearly as entertaining as Roaven's description, but kind of disgustingly different - I rounded the corner of a building and stumbled upon the merc relieving himself on the side of the structure - he couldn't get his pants up quickly enough, but despite that, I nearly was shot to death I was laughing so hard because of his attempt.

fragger

;D Great story Roaven! I bet in future, that merc will look before he leaks!

The Post Office is a great place for a bonfire. I like to camp on the rock ledge to the west of it, set off the propane tank first, then lob some grenades or rockets into the compound. If you hit the right spots you can get some cool chain reactions going as the place is lousy with barrels and gas bottles. Last time I hit it, it looked like it was being targetted by the 8th Air Force!

spaceboy

that is a first!  Wouldn't it have been great if you saw him trying to douse the flames with whatever he had left?
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

fragger

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

iGame3D

I was sneaking my way around scrap salvage on my early diamond quest, basically keeping an eye to the left where I expected all the mercs to be while strafing to the right. Then I just happen to turn right to check my distance to the edge of the area, and came face to face with merc piss!

Just as he reacted, I swept him with the machete, and you know how the final strike looks, well, in this instance it sure seemed like I aimed lower and gave him an instant gender modification.

Of course his scream set hell loose on me, but it was worth it.

Art Blade

Hahahahaha!! Excellent story  ;D :-X

fragger

Quote from: iGame3D on September 05, 2009, 12:57:30 PM
I aimed lower and gave him an instant gender modification.

;D Now he sings soprano in the Leboa Church Choir.

Art Blade

hehe, you remind me. The instant gender modification is not yet complete I think, unless that merc already had tits.

mandru

Scattered around the game are a number of safe houses that have springs right there for easy access and sometimes right up to the door step. More likely in real life the houses would have been built in those locations because of the fresh drinking water and the reduced need to haul it in.

I saw one situation where a merc was lounging on a low bench at one end of a pool and another merc was standing at the other end of the pool relieving himself. :o

I think there is a serious need for some additional merc dialog. Something along the lines of:

"I don't care if you rank me, If I see you do that again with 100 feet of our drinking water - I'll shoot you MYSELF!"

- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

Art Blade

hahaha :)

And the reply could be "Look mate, now we can't drink that water any more, so we'll have to resort to beer again."  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳