How to keep your shack warm

Started by fragger, August 20, 2009, 03:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fragger

Try our new ceiling insulation (IEDs not included)

[smg id=1230]

RedRaven

is that one of the convoy trucks?
they really go when they go, always amazes and pleases me how high they get with a little bit of explosive encouragement
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

fragger

Yeah, it's from a convoy. It was really cool, it did a flip-and-a-half before it landed there.

PZ

Great one fragger - that's what I really like about FC2 - even though you destroy things, kill mercs, it is never really exactly the same - introduces enough variation to keep it interesting!  :-X

Art Blade

I think it's the same place and convoy... not sure though... but look at it :) (took that pic in may)

[smg id=272]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

a bit like the Dali picture with the melting clocks only with cars and TNT :-X 
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

lol, I recall Art's used car lot!  :-X

RedRaven

hell yeah, i do now you mention it, thought was having some loose sense of DeJaVu - but that happens alot at the moment just in every day 'normal' life.

Hacko

Quote from: PZ on August 20, 2009, 10:49:49 AM
lol, I recall Art's used car lot!  :-X

Here at Art's car lot, we sell only slightly damaged used merc cars. ;D You can call them Pre-owned Merc cars.

Art Blade

you won't get your paycheque any sooner, son, but thanks for advertising  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Hacko

Quote from: Art Blade on August 20, 2009, 04:58:30 PM
you won't get your paycheque any sooner, son, but thanks for advertising  ;D

Hey, I think one of the mercs that came in today is reallly interested in the Red truck with the IED damage. I better get my commision on this sale. ;D

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on August 20, 2009, 09:33:25 AM
I think it's the same place and convoy... not sure though... but look at it :) (took that pic in may)

:) OK, Art, I concede, you are definitely top dog in the vehicles-on-the-roof stakes!
Sounds like a musical, doesn't it? "Vehicle on the Roof". If I were a rich merc...
BTW, mine was at the GP to the SW of the NW bus stop in Leboa.

Art Blade

hehe, and you are the master roof-heater :) Just visited that GP, not the same one. I think mine was in Bowa.

Art Blade

Quote from: Hacko on August 20, 2009, 05:09:49 PMHey, I think one of the mercs that came in today is reallly interested in the Red truck with the IED damage. I better get my commision on this sale. ;D

I'm afraid that your merc won't be buying anything any more having rendered him a figurehead on my Gren Truck. But he presented us with his used-but-well-preserved assault truck as an asset to our business.  ;D

fragger

Quote from: Art Blade on August 21, 2009, 06:55:56 AMhaving rendered him a figurehead on my Gren Truck.

Good one! ;D ;D ;D :-X

Art Blade

:)

Here, I think I found a way to keep your (and everyone else's) shack warm. Real warm.  ;D

[smg id=1266 align=center width=400]

fragger

Art Blade

Just thinking how you started the topic, I want to add a caption for the previous pic :)

"Allow me to demonstrate how quickly the heating system 'VOLCANO' responds. How overwhelmingly fast it reaches maximum temperature. It comes with this shapely remote control for easy access. Its tremendous reach allows for a very remote control indeed. A must-have, I'd say, virtually indispensable if you want to impress your neighbours down the road."  ;D

Hacko

I love how in the picture above, you can see a couple of merc's running for their lives on the road in the center of the picture. :-X ;D

PZ

Same here, and along those lines of thought - it is fun to start fires off to the side of an area and watch them carefully back away from it.  Because the mercs treat fire as a separate threat, it is easy to create such a distraction and get your job done.

Art Blade

Since those singed mercs had fire in their back, they ran away from it - straight into my arms... in which by then I had an MP5... so I opened fire and they got ground in between two "lines of fire"  ;D

In the pic below (fractions of a second after the previous) you can recognise them better, now that you know they are there :)

[smg id=698 align=center width=400]

PZ

lol, good one - run and games engineering outcomes in the FC2 world!

Art Blade

Can't help it, whenever I see the last pic I have to admire the dynamics of fire and explosions of FC2. I particularly like those smoke trails of flying-away debris across the scene. One of my favourite screenshots I ever took :)

fragger

Sweet capture, Art! :-X
I love the pyro effects in FC2. Superb!

Art Blade

A late "cheers, mate" hehe  :)

The only shack that's actually mine is the armoury, and now I found a way to get the frost out  ;D

[smg id=1455 align=center width=400]

Tags:
🡱 🡳