Something funny I encountered on one of my river travels...

Started by Midway, March 23, 2009, 06:45:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

That's a good one Midway... and one of the best parts is watching how they got there!

Midway

The thing is that I was rounding a bend in the river when I came upon this so I don't know how they got there.  Going by the placement of the truck it looks like for a split second the bridge dematerialized and dropped the truck into the water, lol.

Once I was on a lower side of a bank in the river fighting some guys at a bridge checkpoint ahead of me when all of the sudden I heard "Vroom! Vroom!".  Frantically looking around to find the source of it, I looked up and saw a bottom of a truck sail over my head and into the river.  I lmao at that Dukes of Hazzard maneuver  ;D

PZ

... wish that I could have witnessed that one... man, that dreaded vroom, vroom - I can't count the number of times I ended up looking at my hands on the ground hoping that I had a rescue-ready buddy...

spaceboy

Ha, that could just as well be me.  In addition to driving off the pier at Mike's, and driving off a cliff, I've also swerved at the entrance to a bridge to try to hit a merc and succeeded in crashing through the railings into the river.  Since not everything is destructible in FC2 it was quite a surprise that I could ram right through the railings.  Funny as hell.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Reminds me of the first time I went through the railing - as shocked as you were spaceboy with your incident - the only difference was that my assault truck was teetering on the edge - tried to jump out and of course jumped to the wrong side of the truck right into the river - lucky that it didn't come crashing down on me...

Tags:
🡱 🡳