Head case

Started by retiredgord, August 17, 2009, 07:08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Andre, what a guy. Just met him and already we are like bros. He tells me of this rather sad and macabre tale that some person he knows has a 'trophy' from someone  that another someone has killed. Andre thinks that by retrieving this trophy he can gain some brownie points and it helps him and later, maybe me.
   Alright, anything for a pal. GEEZ, where have I heard that before? WAIT...from my own BIG mouth. Nevertheless I will try and do this for him as his face is too well known thereabouts. Thereabouts is in Weelegol village, that quaint little town way down southwest that is just a good spit from beautiful sunsets and lotsa sand, and grit and rocks. You get the picture?
   Off to the bus stop I go giving a machine gun middle finger to the Datsun patrol. I take a long, restful bus ride to the bus station south of  Weelegol and then a bumpy gritty ride up to the safe house just west of there and in for a rest to near 11 at nite.  Owl patrol-gets the rats and merc mice you see.
   When up and refreshed with MP5, Dart and McMac in hand I head out to infiltrate  (love that phrase) from the west and move to the north to gain a sniping spot from high ground. It's a good spot with a nice view in which 10 or so mercs are usually milling about, like looking into a pond at a fish farm. Ok the Dart comes out, puffs 5 times at mercs outta sight of their buddies and 5 bodies hit the ground. The sixth suddenly realizes, DOOOHHH someone is shooting at US. He finally thinks he sees me and sends a round or two towards my position. Ah, now they are awake. Two boys grab an Assault truck and try to drive up to flank me but run into the base of the rock I'm on and have to get out. I don't want to reveal my actual position so two more darts find their marks and two more are grass food.  I'm low on darts so out comes the MP5, I think I'll call him Maurice, and get ready for another two coming my way, but only for a  clip and they stop.
   It's time to move stealthily around more to the north and try and get in and out quickly. The target hut is near so I sneak up and around into it and almost end up dancing with the occupant. He fires and I take the rounds, I fire and he dies. I heal quickly and look for the parcel. A big box about 10 inches square and with a NASTY looking colour in places on its surfaces. EEEEW that's gonna leave a mark. I stuff it away in a moisture resistant re-usable sack-eco-friendly- and head for the door.  OUCH, splinters are coming from the floor. Some dirty dog is actually firing on me from UNDER the hut. This base nastiness has to stop. I run out and down the stairs to follow the perp like a dog after cheese and see that he is going up another set of steps to hide and ambush me.  Well it ain't gonna happen his way. I run up firing a clip in his general direction pinning him down till I get in for the close kill. BUH BYE. I health up, ammo up and see that the resistance is almost nil-some voice from way over the other side and not knowing I'm here. I look for a vehicle and see a nice one just crying 'TAKE ME, PLEASEEE!. So I do  and I bomb out the west road and down and around heading for the bus stop and my trip back. A short wait until the Datsun guy is gone back easterly and I hop in the car and tear off down the road , over the bridge, down the road and finish my job as a bloody Postal man.  END.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

JRD

Great read Gord.......
...Maurice... hehehe....  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

LOL, Maurice Nº 5, bombe à aérosol de plomb  :-X First time I read about your lead spray  ;D

"a moisture resistant re-usable sack-eco-friendly" omg LOL  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

I thought the eco-friendly sack would get a response.  After all, I'm a merc but I can still think about the ecology-other than composting bodies.

PZ

lol, your phrases are priceless, Gord "machine gun middle finger"  :-X

mandru

Great byplay retiredgord, it was like I was right there with you on that familiar run as you played them a sweet song with your strat-a-tat-tat.  8)

Quote from: retiredgord on August 17, 2009, 07:08:36 AM
   "like looking into a pond at a fish farm."

You gave them a good look over no doubt to see which you would smoke first.

Oh and by the way, "I hope you didn't look in the box."  :P
- mandru
Gramma said "Never turn your back 'till you've cut their heads off"

retiredgord

Thanks mandru. I assume the character didn't look in the box. Too much stuff on the outside. He's not that dumb and could possibly assume it was a body part or a thawed roast of beef someone sent thru Post Office that had thawed.  lol

Tags:
🡱 🡳