PS3 free roam Sat 8/15 9pm Central

Started by spaceboy, August 14, 2009, 12:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

To any PS3ers who'd like to go for a long free roam run I'm getting a few guys to start from Red Rock Bluff Camp and we'll head North through Firemoor - Dead Lady - Blacktrail - ending at Roughwood Hill.  Never been to these areas yet besides Red Rocks.

Let me know.

Sat. 8/15 9pm Central, Red Rock Bluff Camp
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

spaceboy

Another great experience.  We were to have 3 but only me and another guy were there to start, the 3rd joined up later. Smooth as silk.  He messaged to us he was available and we were luckily near a heli.  I told him where, and he got dropped off and we all took off.  My first time through Firemoor, Dead Lady's Lake, and Blacktrail Pass, just awesome scenery and fun to drive.

Also a great tip for PS3 users.  If not everyone has a mic you can start a text only chat and then hit the PS button on the controller to go back to the game.  If someone types in a note in the chat it'll pop up on your screen.  A bit quicker than sending messages.  It was a quite run as the other two guys did not have mics. But we could communicate and fun all the same.

Art Blade

Must be awesome to enter an area for the first time, together with a pack of drivers :) Glad you had fun too, spaceboy :)

Just thinking, would you and PZ like to add your PS3 online names to the list?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

done. Thanks, been meaning to do that.  I just added to your post to save you w@&k but arrange differently if you wish of course.

I'm trying to get PZ to come online for some free roam time, enough chiding and he'll get on soon.  Maybe the next endurance run!

PZ

I finally managed to get my new router to w@&k properly - evidently it was sending new security keys every 3600 seconds which was totally messing up my connection.

... and I've been noticing the Fuel DVD on my night stand increasingly lately - I guess that subconsciously it is calling my name.  My only problem now is that I've suddenly become "immersed" in w@&k-related issues, which has seriously encroached on my playing time.  :'(

... one of these days I'll be able to change my online persona to retiredPZ - can't wait on some days

Art Blade

Oh gosh! JRD! He's used that 4-letter-word!  ;D

Well, PZ... first things first. We'll be hanging around... and if we keep using that word, even by the neck  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Art Blade

hehehe, not a problem for me ;) Only JRD has developed an allergic reaction to it  ;D

deadman1

You mean the word " w@&k don´t you? *ducks under desk*  ;D

PZ

JRD

It's like a curse!
The more you call it the more it'll be present in your life.... a Voldemort-ish thing, that "W" word-that-must-not-be-named.....  ;D ;D ;D

I'd appreciate if we keep those mundane subjects away from our beloved OWG universe  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

Quote from: deadman on August 17, 2009, 12:16:04 PM
You mean the word " w@&k don´t you? *ducks under desk*  ;D

ROFL  :-X

And I do understand what JRD means. Good w@&k, JRD :) If it works for him, maybe it will w@&k for us too. At least we can try to w@&k something out.  ;D

JRD

GGGGGGNNNNIIIAAAARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHH

<pant, pant, gulp, pant>

All right, that's it.......... there's a shadow coming towards you guys!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

deadman1

Tags:
🡱 🡳