Games for Window - LIVE!

Started by JRD, August 08, 2009, 12:10:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

you didn't play computer games back then I believe... Those who did might remember the "not enough conventional memory" problem, when you had to free memory by "loading high" sys files and drivers and get rid of everything not vital for the rig... use of memory expanders and stuff... and the beginning of better graphics... I used to have a TSENG Labs ET4000, about the only vid card capable of gaming... and those VESA driver problems... lol Later the first 3D-expanders called 3Dfx... games were released using regular 2D and special 3Dfx-versions... oh man :)

But back to MS Live, is it possible that regions get bundled too? All I see are players from Europe, never seen anyone from the US or elsewhere... would mean even if JRD and I had a connection each, we might not be able to meet.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I don't know, but if true, then the online playing experience is becoming so restrictive that soon we'll be back to LAN playing in the back room!

Art Blade

I hope not. At least I would have to focus on games NOT bundled with that unspeakable Live crap

by the way, congrats to 3,000+ posts, PZ  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, do I spend too much time online or what?  ;D

Art Blade

you and me both may have to consider very carefully what the appropriate reply to that might be.

;D ;D ;D ;D

PZ

hahaha, I doubt that we would care - we're to "mature" ahem.... old... to worry about it!   ;D ;D ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳