Best song I´ve ever heard in a gametrailer (Borderlands)

Started by deadman1, August 06, 2009, 12:19:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

JRD

Its a nice song....

Never heard about Borderlands...
hmmmmm... a mix of FPS and RPG.
hmmmm..... vehicular combat....
hmmmm ...... hundreds of thousend of weapons (holy crap)

What draws my attnetion is "Players can join and leave other players' games at any time, or choose to face the challenges of Borderlands alone. " sounds a good idea...
But to be honest, I'm not a fan of outer planet / fighting aliens / laser guns games... but it can bear a nice concept....

Is it open world?
Keep us posted about this one, deadman...  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

deadman1

Here´s the E3 trailer for the game.

[smg id=1128 type=av]

JRD

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

I read about this one too.  Although the main plot isn't my fav (like JRD says) but the co-op sounds sweet, and yes it's supposed to be open world.

Sweet how she turns her pretty face and then YIKES!

http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

interesting, but I'm like some other folks here... not really my type of game.

I watched this hd preview trailer and it was interesting... characters look like they are drawn with a black outline, comic book style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sd3r8_I36qQ
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

deadman1

Art Blade

Making of: ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :-X :-X :-X :-X

Oh man, that is outstanding, brilliant, and utter fun  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

Nice video, cant see the connection between it and the game though *shrugs*. tina Turner would have really done the song proud IMO.

I've been keeping an eye on this game for a year or so, it used to be standard graphics, but they binnded them a little while back and went for the new look, they call it concept art, I call it kaka, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess.

I like the idea of the classes, the numbers popping over the heads is normal in a rpg (which it is), but its also a FPS and they look really out of place in that genre.

People who have actually played it, say the videos dont do it justice, so I guess its a wait and see for me.

On another note, here is a song/video for a game called Chronicles of the Spellborn, a MMO, nice eye candy (I realy liked the music, I bought a couple of dvd's and cd's of the band (Within Temptation from Holland apparently) after hearing this song.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=7696880228
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Fiach, on a side note: if you click deadman's link, you should see more vids there, check the ones called The Secret World ("www.darkdaysarecoming.com") - MMORPG that looks nice, Japan style I'd say (although the sword I saw looks more Korean)

Tags:
🡱 🡳