Mug Hakim's mugger

Started by retiredgord, August 03, 2009, 07:12:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

So there I was just having a cold one with the crew at Mike's Marina bar when Hakim, a recently acquired buddy asks me if I could do him a favor and make plant food of a guy on the pipeline that mugged him. The guy must be big and strong if Hakim couldn't handle him so I think maybe Duke should have a little talk with this guy. Ok I accept the task.
    I hop in an Assault truck and start my little road trip over towards the safe house by the pipeline. On the way I have a few stops and m/gun chats with some of the boys cruising the roads. They all let me go on my way after some lead chatter puts them at rest. When I get to the safe house I host a little .50 cal party with the other Assault truck that has come over to see what's happening. They retire permanently and I'm about to go inside when a few whizzes near me tells me someone did not like the party. A quick check with Duke and I see the perp is on the sniper tower and just happens to be the person I need to get Duke to have a talk.  Two quick shots I take but they miss and now I know I'm gonna have to go  a callin' to fix the situation. I'm stilled teed off about missing so I decide to re-sight Duke and practice on a couple of guards walking the top walkway. Ahh good-Duke is ready again.
    I go in the safe house to rest for a couple of hours and nightfall so I can call after dinner time. I start my stealth walk down over to the pipeline of the dry riverbed to search for a path that is rumoured to be down the way a bit. I walk silently under the guard positions till I find the path. A very slow and stealthy walk gets me up the path and close to some rock cover . The rock cover gives me a shot at the sniper guard on the cliff across from me. He takes the big dirt nap and I wait quietly to see what that actions stirs up.
    A few minutes tells me that maybe the boys just think the guard is shooting at the moon or something cause there is no chase or signs of  they knowing I'm here. I sneak up and to the right using the brush for cover.  A  slow look out towards the tower shows him standing there having a smoke. I'm now in the mood for something up close and personal so I draw the machete out and creep towards him. I'm about three paces from him when he sees me there and starts to unload a clip at me. I take a few rounds but get close enough to give him a new smile a few inches below the one on his face. He's now worm meat and my mission is over, except getting out again.
    His shots have alerted more guards and I hear them running towards me shouting all kinds of silly things about how many there is of me and what they'll do to me. Up into the tower I go and crouch down to see where the targets are hiding. I see one by the fence below and give him a third eye. Another over by the pipeline—a quick shot into a barrel has him burning up. Another running over near the garage does a dive into the ground. Pesky people these are as I check and see another down near a building but I haven't got a shot.
    McMac comes out and I sneak down and start to flank him. I get to his side and draw him out with a short burst, then a long on into his chest. I stop, health up and start to check slowly for any more residents. There seems to be no more so I boogey out the main entrance heading down the road to try to get to the safe house again and safety.
   As I get nearer the road I stop to chat and borrow the patrol's truck. With a good vehicle under my rear I start a quick drive back towards Mike's, of course , not stopping for any lengthy chats. A brisk breeze is all most feel as I barrel along the road, no lights and not a lot of slowing down until I get to the sharp curve near the bottom of the Marina road. Into Mike's for the debriefing and the whole situation is now history.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

JRD

"I host a little .50 cal party with the other Assault truck"

Hehehe  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

deadman1

Outstanding story as always retiredgord  :-X.

fragger

Another ripping yarn from retiredgord! Nice one, mate!  :-X :-X

Love this line:

"...give him a new smile a few inches below the one on his face".  ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳