So.... there's no strippers?

Started by Dweller_Benthos, August 03, 2009, 11:40:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

or naked women of any kind?

You may think that's a strange question, but I've been holding back asking it for a while. I would think someone would have mentioned it or posted a screenshot by now, so I guess they don't exist.

Why would I think they existed in the first place? Well, the textures are there in the graphics files I extracted when I was making the maps. Plain as day. Nekkid girls... hyuck hyuck   garsh......

The one faction HQ seems to be a brothel or some type of strip club thing, the one with the zebra skin rugs and red lights.... a couple of discretely placed folding screens to block the view of a matress on the floor.... wonder what could go on there.... I think the idea of strippers/hookers was in the game at one time and dropped, much like the dude from the first Far Cry, what's his name, Jack Carver or Carter? There are some graphics for him in the files as well.

Inquiring minds want to know.....
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

JRD

These are great findings D_B...
Shows how dev's gave up on some aspects very close to release... maybe some good ideas left behind due to deadlines...

hmmmmm...... strippers.... Michelle would flip knowing she's not the hottest chick around anymore  ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

Who's to say Michele isn't the hottest anymore?  She's sexy AND demure.  Perfect.  (Oh and she can handle a gun).

Actually, I'm glad that wasn't in the game.  Isn't necessary imo.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

Actually I was hoping that ignoring her would cause her to notice me instead of use me to do her business  :(

I tried everything but she just won't go out on a date with me.............. pathetic ins't it?  :'(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Wow, I wonder what else is in the game that we're not aware of  :-X

It makes sense about the ARP brothel - the red lighting kind of make sense.

Dweller_Benthos

The first time I played through, I had already looked at the graphics files, so I was expecting some things that I had seen. Most of them showed up, the naked women didn't.

Considering all the flak Rockstar got from the hot coffee fiasco in GTA, it's no wonder they left it out.
D_B

retiredgord

Well my thought on the ladies of FC2 are: She carries  a pair  of 44's but she also carries a gun and a rifle. ;) ;D :-[
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

DKM2

A little surprised they would leave them in there, because that's exactly why Rockstar got into trouble.
The textures came with the game, instead of somebody just adding or modifying them.
(which has been done with all the GTA games)

Maybe there's a little "lost world" we haven't found yet.  :-\    Happy hunting.   ;)
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

PZ

I was looking through the object reference for ARMA2 editing, and they have prostitutes in the game - called hooker 1 through 5, they are scantily dressed.  Fascinating what they put in games.

RedRaven

is that the madams or the damsels ? ? ?
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

Hacko

I need to find the "Red Light District" of the Far Cry world. Is there a map on here to direct me to this area? ;D

Dweller_Benthos

If there's a secret brothel in FC2, I don't know where it is. Since the file extractor for the game doesn't fully extract all the files, it's hard to tell what else might be in there.

Speaking of brothels in war zones, anyone see Hurt Locker yet? The one scene where the guy comes back to base after sneaking off for a different reason, tells the guard he was at a whorehouse. The guard says, under his breath:

"If I let you back in, will you tell me where it is?"

LOL

Oh yeah, go see Hurt Locker. You won't regret it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GxSDZc8etg&feature=player_embedded
D_B

KingRat

Quote from: Hacko on August 04, 2009, 12:39:19 PM
I need to find the "Red Light District" of the Far Cry world. Is there a map on here to direct me to this area? ;D

The best 'Red Light District' was on Sender Prime (Anachronox)  ;)

RedRaven

Kouassi seems to have a Red Light thing going on downstairs in PALA, but no Talent. Its no wonder his feelings are so easy to hurt :)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

fragger

Tags:
🡱 🡳