Hardcore ARMA2 fans check this post

Started by PZ, August 02, 2009, 04:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

In an effort to consolidate all of the fantastic tips, mod, script and mission downloads, we've placed most of the items in an easy to find reference.  Click here to check out the article. 

... and if you want mission descriptions plus the links to the discussion topics, try the ARMA2 Mission Index

Finally, if you lose your way around, go to the ARMA2 home page and look in the right column for the same links to the ARMA2 essentials
Enjoy your stay at OWG!  ;)

RedRaven

nicely done PZ, very useful page, an "all under one roof" set up. will save lots of back n forth searching, trying to remember what goodies are where :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

gvse

PZ

Thanks guys - please let me know if anything is missing, or if you'd like to see other things posted.  I'll try to add any items that members post as quickly as possible.  :-X

RedRaven

there is a list on armaholic being compiled of all ARMA 1 addons etc that are able to be used in ARMA 2 as is, which opens up a hell of a lot more options to play with. 
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

PZ, beautiful. Great w@&k  :-X :-X :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Thanks Art, it's nice to have all the mods we've tried in one location complete with discussion threads - I've already used it on several occasions when I've forgotten how to start a particular mod.

Tags:
🡱 🡳