Pala: Semi Final - Escape from Church

Started by Art Blade, July 25, 2009, 06:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Well... see for yourselves. Before you can go to Bowa, you have to either defend Mike's or the church in Pala. Since my buddies are filthy traitors (I killed them as soon as I had a chance to) of which only Michele is left (no chance to kill her) I decide to leave the bitch to her fate. She will survive anyway and wait for me at the landing zone later on.

Instead of fighting by her side, I opt for the refugees in the church. Now comes something unexpected because I only did the church in my first playthrough, this is my third, I never dared to try anything there before. The first pic shows the window you can escape through! Whoa... after a while all goes numb and all you can hear is your own steps. A glitch, obviously, to be able to jump out of there :)

I have to add, it was impossible to get out alive without cheats. Without, I died in the window, halfway outside.

[smg id=1093 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1094 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1095 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1096 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Maybe not a glitch - maybe the developers thought "...wonder how many people will find this one..."

Very cool... great find  :-X

Art Blade

thanks :) I think it is not bad to find out more about a game using cheats. Looking at the 2nd shot, that is something I like - something you wouldn't have seen without.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

I agree completely - that's why I'll probably go for all the diamonds and tapes now that I have the trainer to use.  Will invoke the ignoreplayer, fast run, and high jump cheats.  Now I won't need a vehicle, will be able to jump more than a few inches, and the mercs will leave me alone.  I've already played with it a bit, and I can tell you that it is almost like a brand new game.  Being able to do things that you can't due to developer constraints is really much fun  :-X

RedRaven

Where is your sense of Daring and Adventure guys ? ?  :(

those 2 Pala Diamonds are a Joke, even on Hardest level i always grab them before first visit to church, dont use any cheats either.....
       (issue 1 of comic gives basic outline for the task)

Are you Mercs or Mice.....

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

The town diamonds are ones I always collect, particularly because I like to get one over on those rude town mercs.  In fact, when passing through, I almost always prod one into shoving me, which then forces me to aim the 6P9 at his head.  The last time I did that (this morning) the guy said "we both know you're not - " [pfffft from the 6P9]

Art Blade

dke58, sometimes I play without, sometimes with cheats. Usually I finish a good game without any cheats (did so with FC2) and the following playthroughs I use them as often as I like - choices ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳