Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

...you get the biggest surprises.

Malaria.

Malaria while amidst an assault
Malaria while driving like hell to get to assist your best buddy
Malaria while swimming after a bridge dive at Goka Falls
Malaria while walking innocently
Malaria while escaping Pala, being shot at, and drowning (see most infamous deaths...)

But just now I thought "now, this can't be true"

Can you guess what happened?  :) Ok, I can see someone post "yes." I mean, please tell us what you think happened. lol

[smg id=1078 align=center width=400]

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

YES
Malaria while going for an olympic gold in man's ground gymnastic at the African tryouts...
... you are upside down aren't you?
... maybe I'm the one who need pills  :P
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

hehehe, yes... I'm not exactly upright  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

Malaria attaack while using a glider?  That looks like one big honking rock below you.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

exactly

Crazy. I saw a glider, thougt, yeah... a little flight... grabbed it, took off, and the next moment got an attack UUuuahaahrhahrhahahah

Luckily you are strapped to that thing, so you can let go of the grip, flick out a pill of the box (artistic, with that wind...) and down it. Then you grab the handle bar again and crash.  ;D

spaceboy

hilarious.  That is a first, but I'm not a big hanglider dude...I'm miserable at flying em.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

Of course you could always ride out the fever and let it pass!  ;)

I just had a more typical one - malaria just when I hear the words "Blast 'I'm" when I entered the shanty town.  :'(

(I dread those words...)

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on July 21, 2009, 06:55:20 PMOf course you could always ride out the fever and let it pass!  ;)

Yes, but I wanted to know if I fall out of the glider and do the face-plant thingy... instead I got this nice screen shot  :)

PZ

Just had the worst one yet (for me).  I've started another play though recently and did all assassination missions to build the bank.  Then started on the weapons dealer missions to get my favorites (MP5, 6P9, dart).  One of the weapons missions took me to the southwest bus stop where the convoy passes right by the bus - I waited between the bus and the building.  Along the convoy comes, merrily bouncing along when the first AT saw me - cam racing for me right away, which alerted the truck driver and the other AT.  Now 5 angry mercs - thought it couldn't get tougher when the mercs at the nearby safe house joined in as well as the roving ATP that typically patrols that area.  I was completely surrounded when the malaria hit.  Lucky I was playing on easy else I'd never have made it out alive - 4 assault trucks and 1 big truck - what a day.

Art Blade

sounds like what I do for a living  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

RedRaven

fantastic Art, went straight on desktop as wallpaper :-X
(find it odd you can take malaria meds whilst staying in a vehicle, but to use a med kit on a wound you have to get out! even if its bullet in the arm!) going to get myself shot and try to be Flying Doctor, will let you know if it works.....)

and PZ..... bet that got the adrenalin pumping, had something along those lines in my first ever game, didnt even have maps showing patrol paths and such :(
Needless to say i was dead before had emptied one clip from the G3! now when i accept a mission always study the maps, decide on approach and which areas to go thru to get there, then wait for the convoy to be out of sight and secure a safehouse and/or outposts that are close by.
once it took me that long that by the time the convoy rolled into sight all 3 vehicles had steam/smoke pouring out of engine and were on last legs (well wheels). good job the mercs are totally useless at driving or they might actually be deadly :)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

hehe, dke58, that's a logical conclusion it might w@&k... go post a nice screenie of you being a flying doc :) You don't need to get shot, just break a leg or two... lol
I didn't think of it since I mostly use godmode

looking forward to your next post then  :-X

RedRaven

its actually harder than expected to get shot then run off without getting killed! so threw grenade at a rock and stood close enough to loose half of health. sadly tho it wont let you use a med kit in-flight :( was fun trying tho.

as taking screen shots have posted new thread on screenshot board about really nifty bit of freeware have found.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Tags:
🡱 🡳