Landing zone **SPOILER**

Started by PZ, July 21, 2009, 09:33:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

In any other case I'd call your attitude "disturbing" but right here I call it just.  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

fragger

:-D

Absolutely! The dirty dogs had it coming :-X

Interesting course of action, PZ 8) I was under the impression that the "buddies" wouldn't ever pursue you any further than the boggy area just past the LZ. I'm not far from the endgame, must remember to try that myself - loaded for bear, of course :-()

PZ

I didn't either - in the past I've just run down the river and have not looked back.  It was only this time that I returned that they decided to follow me.  Now I wonder how far they actually would have gone.  ????

Art Blade

I tried to sucker them into shooting it out with a GP down a cliff not far from the safehouse. They followed (not all, but a few) and I got stuck between safehouse and ledge, being ground by mercs on one side (couldn't shoot up the ledge though) and my "buddies" on the other side. Nice experience.. ???? :-()
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Tags:
🡱 🡳