Gold AK47

Started by david1832, July 18, 2009, 12:07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

david1832

Is there any advantage to a gold AK?  I know where two are, but why would I want one?  My purchased, upgraded, AK works just fine.

Art Blade

Hello and welcome to the forums, david1832  :)

It seems that the golden AK doesn't degrade as fast as other weapons. And... it just looks cool ;) I got it and stuffed it into one of my crates. Collector's habits  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yes, welcome david1832,

I've used the golden AK at the very beginning of the game when one was not available yet in the weapons shop.  As Art mentioned, it does not degrade fast (I used mine until well into Bowa-Seko) so it is a handy weapon to have right from the start.

Ricamundo

Welcome David. I've used the Goldie for as much as 1/2 the game, once, good weapon, and easy to find lots of ammo lying around, as it's easily the weapon of choice for the mercs, but eventually, i'll abandon it for other gun shop weapons that i prefer in my loadouts.

Stealth...

silenced MP-5, Silenced Mak, Dart.

One man army..

MGL 140, Uzi, PKM

overall versatile..

Dragonov, M79, AS50
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Tags:
🡱 🡳