I don't believe it...

Started by Art Blade, July 18, 2009, 02:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

Something to look forward to, if you haven't finished your career yet... One of the very last mavericks you get (bonus cars) is a hovercraft. You get it in a rocky environment called Rainier Peak, so you need a lot of career stars to unlock that area. What they don't tell you, however, is...

...that you can ride it "off road"!
Woo-hoo!
[smg id=1059 align=center width=400]
[smg id=1060 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

interesting, with this vehicle you can now roam areas that are usually inaccessible. You can tell by the low-res textures, too ;)

PS, just thinking how far we are from virtual reality. I mean, this game has a guiness book record for its 14,400km² map. But imagine, in the pic below, you could actually stop next to a building, get out and enter one of the sky scrapers, rummaging through the rooms... whoa  ::) One day... one day  :)
[smg id=1061 align=center width=400]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

One more shot from the wet side

[smg id=1062 align=center width=400]

spaceboy

cool Art.  I remember seeing the hovercraft in the trailers and heard you get it at Rainer's.  I'm far from unlocking it though.  And yeah it's great to look forward to games that can have the size of FUEL, with indoor environments, gameplay and AI like Far Cry 2, destructible environments like Battlefield.  Co-op play, mission editors.  woo-hoo indeed.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Tags:
🡱 🡳