5 more new creenies!!

Started by JRD, July 17, 2009, 08:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

With the new video and release date, CM also dropped 5 new screencaps from actual gameplay.
As usual... looks great!

[smg id=1026]

[smg id=1025]

[smg id=1024]

[smg id=1023]

[smg id=1022]
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

thanks for the update, and man, I am looking forward to comparing that game to A2 :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

By the time OFP2 is out, we'll know all A2 controls by heart... and everything will turn into a huge mess  ;D ;D ;D

I'm gona have to rent a slave brain to know keyboard mapping for both  :(
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

lol  ;D ;D

from what I've seen so far, the control in DR is partly like Crysis. So probably not much of kb mapping needed... on-screen mouse selection instead :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Anticipation is part of the fun I guess... still can't get ARMA2 State-side...

Art Blade

By the time OFP:DR is out, you probably can  ;D

Seriously, it's really strange. I don't see the fun of it if half the world is about to finish the last mission of a game before the other half of the world even gets their hands on the game.

PZ

Well, each week they keep promising, but in the mean time, I fired urp the demo and am doing some of the basic training missions.  I don't have a keyboard legend handy so I keep forgetting which keys do what, but it is coming along.  So far, I really like the open world nature, especially after coming out of COJ2.  I've not figured out how to open gvse's saved game in the editor yet.  ;)

Art Blade

When you download a mission, it comes as .pbo file. you can't open it in the editor until you downloaded that program ArmAUnPBO to convert it into something the editor can read. Else, you put it into your mission folder and select it from the menu. If you need more info, let me know in the arma2 board ;)

Tags:
🡱 🡳