Any Chance Of An FC2 Mission Pack From Ubi?

Started by Ricamundo, July 17, 2009, 04:15:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ricamundo

Many FPS games these days get stand alone mission packs at some point, like Crysis, HL2, and others, im sure. Just wondering if anyone has heard of anything new for FC2? I mean it could be a couple of years before we see an FC3, if ever. :(
Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

spaceboy

Haven't heard anything and I guess probably not since it's been 9 months since the game is out.  It'd be a "buy" from me though if there was.  :-X
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

Maybe they consider the predecessor missions as stand alone!
Crysis had 6 more levels of the same shooting with a different character (Crysis warhead), which was basically the same thing with a small twist. Never got it though... think it wasn't t worth it.
They could release a pack where you play as the predecessor... you'd die in the end anyway...  :)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

One of the leading heads once mentioned that they didn't have time to deliver an editor with the release of FC2. So my guess is that they had an editor in mind. But we haven't heard anything about that ever since, have we? Let alone a mission pack...
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

But there is an editor in FC2... not sure if you can create a mission as I don't mess around with editor enough... but I like to place stuff and blow it up...
Real cool to have hundreds of yellow barrels aligned and lots of large propane / fuel tanks... minutes of kaboom  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

ah... silly me. I meant  a SP editor... as in A2 ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

that's a good point, if you could just get DLC to add mercs in the editor - whoa could you imagine the fun - especially if you could make it an MP map and everyone on your server works against a ton of mercs (against the odds).  that's be worth quite a bit of replay value...  I'm dreaming now though...
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

RedRaven

would be really nice (as well as so very highly unlikely!) if they released software needed to make Mods for it (like Arma/OFP/Stalker etc) but i've probably got more chance of   winning an Olympic gold in the 23rd century!
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Tags:
🡱 🡳