Save slots

Started by JRD, July 13, 2009, 09:32:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

I remember Art saying there is only one slot to save your game, so everytime you hit save, A2 overwrites the previous file and all of a sudden a partially successful mussion could become a nightmare for players. I'm reading a review right now reporting the same issue.

Guess how happy and surprised I got when I hit "revert" and saw my previous saved games there... and the autosave as well.

In total I see 7 slots for saved games, arranged by date/time.
Right now... I'm stuck at "Into the fire", the first mission of the campaign... I did something wrong early in the mission (think i know what it is and unfortunately will have to restart level  :'( ) and am able to load a previous game and retry.

Note: I'm plying the STEAM version of ArmA2 downloaded on july 11.... hopefully all other players of the retail versions should have it fixed using the latest patch.
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

it was fixed with the last patch ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Good... i haven't seen AI run through walls yet, but my team mates can run through wooden fences... so it still bugged... no big deal though  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

It's like an old car. You know it's about to fall apart and if it loses parts, you weld them back on or replace them - because you love that car. But wait... I bought a brand new car! Yet it has all the features of a rusty rattling oldtimer  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳