I'm a GOAT, for God's sake!!!

Started by JRD, July 13, 2009, 08:20:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

Ever wondered how the world would look like throught the eyes of a goat?
Welll... I just found out how it feels.
The Armory in your A2 menu allow you to choose from a plethora of vehicles, soldiers, equipments and... wild life!
I was there choosing a VTOL plane or a BMP tank or whatever and incorporated... a goat!!!
There was I... goating around a UPFOR base, unnoticed and unharmed, just fooling around checking how AI behaves.
Had a challenge to survive some hunters for a determined period of time, which would unlock more animals to choose... but I just left if aside for a while and got carried away by the landscape.
Now... is that some attention to details or what  ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

DKM2

"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Art Blade

LOL DKM2 hahahaha  :-X

Yeah, JRD, I know the feeling... I was a rooster once  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Wait till I unlock the boar  ;D ;D ;D

Art Blade

No, please don't! Think of the BBQ! Unless you have some spare ribs, that is  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

I thought the title of your thread you were claiming to be the Greatest Of All Time!

That's funny though about being able to do that - and having to escape hunters.  Take a video if you can.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

JRD

Quote from: spaceboy on July 14, 2009, 05:36:04 AM
I thought the title of your thread you were claiming to be the Greatest Of All Time!

That's funny though about being able to do that - and having to escape hunters.  Take a video if you can.

hahahaha nice one spaceboy  :-X

I'll post a vid as soon as I get some free time to play again... busy week at the office  :(

JRD

Here... my goat me strolling around... not too cool as the village seems to be deserted, but remember... that's a war shooter I'm playing  ;D ;D ;D

[smg id=1015 type=av]

PZ

lol, that goat looks as stiff as a tank!

JRD

I whish I could sound like a goat too... and maybe annoy some Chedakis  ;D ;D ;D ;D

wait... maybe its not a good idea  ::)

Art Blade

You're casting a particularly nice shadow :)

One that would scare the sweet Jebus out of the local priests  ;D

JRD

Thanks... and I have a body (and horns  :P )

Actually... the 1st person - 3rd person view is great.
I like to play in 3rd for most of the time, switching to 1st only eventually, during a massive firefight.
I like to see myself during the game (even when I'm some kind of wildlife  ;D ) and the ability to go on ironsights / scope with a single click... great idea, nice flexibility!!

Tags:
🡱 🡳