FC2 on PS3

Started by PJ210907, July 09, 2009, 09:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PJ210907

i've been going through the missions from cell towers and since the icons no longer had an available tag on them i assumed i'd completed them. I don't have the trophy though...how many missions are there?

spaceboy

I don't know off-hand, although some of the real FC2 experts here probably do!  But I wanted to give a quick Welcome to the forums...

I'm sure you'll find lots of great information here to further your enjoyment of FC2.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

RedRaven

hi, welcome. there are 6 tower missions for each map on the PC. as far as i know its the same for Xbox and PS3. check out the Downloads section of the site, there you can pull down really handy maps (same as ones on the FC2 board main page here, showing patrol routes, diamond & tape locations etc.) there is also an equally useful mission checklist. all by Dweller_Benthos              :-X
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PJ210907

much appreciated and thanks for the warm welcome :)

Art Blade

welcome PJ21090, have fun with the game and forums :) Maybe you have a story or three for us, just post away ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Tags:
🡱 🡳