1000th attachment

Started by RedRaven, July 09, 2009, 03:44:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

be they screenshots, game aids, movies, maps or even cartoon characters there have now been 1000 little treasures sent out from OWG members ;D

[smg id=1000]

but am i chasing the clouds or are they chasing me?
bonus points to first person to guess correctly.

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

looks like a confrontation - I think the clouds stream towards the spectator.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

wow, that's alot to look at over 4 months or so.

I'd say the clouds are coming at you.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

RedRaven

maybe, maybe not.....will post answer before F1 tomorrow ;D
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

tehsam016

Kinda looks like they're going right tbh, but most likely towards you =P.

RedRaven

i was chasing them, heading from bus stop in north area 7 to the weapon shop for some new toys.

PZ

Beautiful photo of where the desert meets the Savannah... one of the reasons I still love FC2 so much.  Although I could be mistaken, isn't the saguaro only found in the Sonoran desert (it is my all-time favorite cactus, and is the hallmark of the old western movies)?

RedRaven

absolutely no idea. bet in real life they are not bullet-machete-bumper-grenade-fire proof tho eh?!?!? ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳