FPS disease...

Started by JRD, July 09, 2009, 12:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

... or the Duke Nukem Syndrome  :P
Don't laugh... you might have it too.

[smg id=998 type=av]

I know... lame, probably the lamest thing I ever posted... but I couldn't resist  ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

spaceboy

good one JRD.  Only the end was lame with the donkey kong guy.  I thought the rest was very funny.  The switching out milk and OJ and eventually the 9MM was perfect.  I also liked him having trouble aiming through the door correctly.  good find.  :-X
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

haha, yeah... funny :) until DK guy, I agree.

And it makes me wonder what some people are doing with their spare time, both the ones uploading films like that and the ones linking to them  ;) Not to mention the one on this side of the screen watching it ;D ;D ;D

Took ages to load here at this time of day, had to leave it in the background for a while because I didn't want to spend my time watching one second and wait another three for the stream.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Fiach

I liked the part where he had to spacebar up onto the kerb :)
WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

PZ

I suspect that most of the OWG membership have some degree of FPS disease!

Hacko

I liked how he had to cycle through his weapons/items to find his butterknife. ;D :-X

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Ricamundo

Are you listening to the wind now? Tell the wind to bring me some beer. F*ck the beer, we need women!

Tags:
🡱 🡳