In the Twilight Zone Yesterday

Started by RedRaven, July 09, 2009, 12:51:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedRaven

Discoveries made last night.
(Or did someone switched my Malaria meds for something else?)

Found a new Tree heavy with fruit

[smg id=995]
Took this little snap-shot after running the poor think over , still should make an amusing postcard to send to the folks back home

[smg id=996]

Broke the car too, tough little mutant that one.

couple of zebra burgers and a bottle or two of Black Label later had a 2 hour marathon game of Hide&Seek with some of the locals 
[smg id=999]

but what ever you do out here DO NOT tip the valet
[smg id=997]

Looks like its walking time again.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Hahahahahahaha... funny mutant  :-X
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

nice pics :)  :-X never noticed that censored thing :)

But your tree pic reminds me of a pic I posted some time ago:

[smg id=691]
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

indeed, had been playing fuel at mates and was suprised it ot stuck, even cut or shot away branches but no use, and the pic went well with the Stranger in a strange Land style of theme.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

RedRaven

got sent back to Twilight zone again last night, celebrating my act of regicide so knocking back the shots at mikes with Marty and Quarbani, we decide on barbacue - well thats what mike called it

[smg id=1081]

we eat it none the less, carry on making new pile of empty bottles, then Flora turns up, she found a shipment of some sort of chocolate covered rabbit food bar,

[smg id=1082]

and we got thru few of them each , few more bottles and then must of passed out.

But oh Hell was it suffering time when finally came round .
     nothing was making sense when i opened my eyes.

[smg id=1083]
  not good , not bloody good at all....

[smg id=1084]

oh i'm sure one of those evil gits put something in food or drink last night, if i find out which one they best be able to swim with hands and feet bound to a 10ft pole !

cant trust these bloody mercs, not one bit.

(gotta go lay down again........)

JRD

... hmmhmmhmmhmm... FarCry dude is having too much magic mushrooms  ::)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

retiredgord

Something like one nite on vacation at the trailer..almost same.  Must have been the 3/4 bottle of red wine..or the 4 beers..or the large amount of Amaretto  (on ice) that did me in. Whooo.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Art Blade

the last picture looks like you spoke in Kodak Colour (puked across the map)  ;D And the one before that, like watching a washing machine up close, causing the latter  ;D ;D ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

not sure how or why it happened, had just given Police chief a 40mm enema ::)
then legged it quick as possible to the safe house to south west of station in that little mountain pass area, saved the game and when menu screen cleared ground had turned into a tie-dye nightmare and the sky looked like an old 12" record was only distorting what you see, took the screenshots as it was too Groovy to miss.never had anything else like that tho. still, does look kinda cool. :)

instantly gave me post idea about being `spiked` by one of other mercs cos had found snack bar earlier that day and had never seen that till then either. 

Art Blade

those pics are cool, and I never saw that snack before, either :)

RedRaven

just had the sky thing happen again! but may of figured out possible cause - at Claes Products, deciding which order to hit them in, followed train track north to avoid other mercs and was trying to get even higher up the rocks around about here -
Screen went as in other post, no matter where tried to turn too was stuck, then the spinning Loading thing appeared in top left, couple seconds later was dropped back on ground floor un-harmed.

so reckon its the systems way of keeping us off all the high rocks and such.

ps - using Josip on infamous level difficulty, screen res set at 1280x720 wide screen, most options at highest level except shadow turned off , also HDR & Bloom are off.

Tags:
🡱 🡳