... again

Started by PZ, June 28, 2009, 03:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Just checked amazon.com and they say 7/4/09 and gamestop.com indicates 7/7/09 as the latest release dates for ARMA2  :'(

Art Blade

horror. If you do online business, maybe you can get a UK version? They're obviously available already.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yes, but I suspect that it would take almost as long to get it here - I have a problem receiving things in a timely fashion.  >:( (I love this argumentative-looking smiley - wanted to use it for a while now)

RedRaven

hahaha  >:( is cool, call him "little round ranter"

as for UK release . . . . . . .what can i say without swearing ?  >:( will do i guess !
even after upgrading my graphics (FC2 all options on max and its smoother than before ;D ) still cant get ARMA2 on, diff error every god-damned time i try it :'(
not a happy bunny.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

What's the issue now dke58?
Did you try Art's fix for the 3D dll problem?
What's the error message now?
Its most likely related to the drivers or DirectX version you just updated with your new GPU.
Well, I'm not an expert, but I'm sure we can do something with more info on the issue  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

sorry to hear that (again) dke58  :( As JRD said, please give us something to chew on  ;)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

post you the disc if you want ? go well with couple of slices of Bockwurst or maybe Bierschinken? haha - (good deli's in DE from what i can remember). but seriously not allowing myself to get to stressed over it (fed up of waking up in Casualty now and stress is my main trigger). last error can recall was something like CRC does not match, and that was very early on in the instal (air something). and most of time when i put the disc in it fails on the autorun too (which leads me to think its fault on disc itself, could be wrong tho).
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

If I remember correctly, it was a gift from a friend. I don't know if it is a genuine retail version or something else... I'd ask him and tell him your problems. It does sound like either the disc is corrupt or the drive is out of tune  ;)

Else, probably a good idea to get a proper retail version yourself, asking for something in written by the shop allowing you to return the dvd if it doesn't run at all. My vendor allowed me to do that once, a movie DVD, and had to find something else around the same price - got a different film of my choice in return.

RedRaven

its an original, was still shrunk-wrapped when he dropped it off. and he only plays PS3. i will get there sooner or later, still kind of hooked on farcry and got Coj to get stuck into and a garden thats become some kind of freaky over-grown forest i need to takle (LPO-50 be handy!) will know after weekend if its a disc thing or not. really appreciate the help / support you've given me over it tho, thank you very much. :-X

Art Blade

Man, this is OWG, not a freak forum  ;D  Always welcome :)

Quote from: dke58 on July 08, 2009, 12:02:23 PMa garden thats become some kind of freaky over-grown forest

ROFL  ;D ;D ;D

Tags:
🡱 🡳