Rainbow / Weather

Started by Art Blade, June 26, 2009, 11:56:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art Blade

[smg id=908 width=400]

It is faint, but you should be able to see it. (It "hits" the top of the fishing boat) The picture was taken while viewing new unlocked items in the Waffenkammer (don't know yet what the English game menu would call it, but it translates to "armoury").

I've seen quite a lot of weather now. From sunshine, overcast, misty, rain, day and night cycle... The sea works accordingly, to my surprise. When the weather is bad, the waves get high and there's some kind of foam on them, even. This is a little more than I expected to see in this game :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Sounds like the developers paid attention to detail - is the weather as good/better than in FC2?

Art Blade

To me it's like comparing a view out of your hotel window with your own eyes (Arma2) with a postcard of the same scenery (FC2). Arma isn't showing off with screaming colours, it's more pastel-coloured or looks more washed-out. It is very believable, though. The weather has all patterns, believable, too
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

That's actually a cool attention to detail that they put in a rainbow on a military shooter game.  Very nice.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

It was a clear summer night, dawn, and I could see the Big Dipper  :)
[smg id=923 align=center width=400]

PZ

wow, like spaceboy said, this is great attention to detail...  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳