it gets into you

Started by spaceboy, June 25, 2009, 10:27:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spaceboy

You know how with FC2 you start seeing Jeep Wranglers and propane tanks a little differently?  Same thing has happened with this game. 

I'll stare out a window and w@&k and plan how I would climb the building and scale the beams.  On the way to w@&k I'm noticing the electrical wires that line the streets and criss cross through town - man I could grind along those, jumping from one to another - gliding to the ground with my static thrusters when they end.     
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

hahaha, be careful when you're on the roof of a building spaceboy - don't get carried away!  For instance, your thrusters might not w@&k too well if you're cleaning the roof of your home - although if you tried to use them, you'd have a quick ride down to the ground! ;D

Art Blade

Hahaha! I can imagine what you're thinking, sounds familiar... after playing Assassin's Creed for a while I was looking around just like you, figuring out how nice it'd be to run across the roofs...

Quote from: spaceboy on June 25, 2009, 10:27:14 AMOn the way to w@&k I'm noticing the electrical wires that line the streets and criss cross through town

That's something completely alien to me. I heard that in the US they've got those wires (and seen it in movies) but where I live there are almost no wires, except for trams. We put most of them underneath streets or sidewalks long ago :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

spaceboy

Yes, especially in certain areas (typically older and/or rural) the electrical wires can be quite abundant.  I thought that Cole's power to be able to "grind" on them and move through the city was a great idea.  Man it's been a couple days off after finishing the game....I gotta start my Evil campaign.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Tags:
🡱 🡳