Custom Mission: Lumber Yard

Started by gvse, June 25, 2009, 05:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Although I have not had the chance to try it yet, you can access the editor in the demo.  Perhaps that means that you can load user files.  :-X

Art Blade

Alright, thanks gvse, going to the downloads :)

And JRD+PZ, get ArmA2. Gvse was right to point out the editor. It alone is worth the game :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

Art Blade

gvse, got the download, got it on the machine, only need find the mood to go back to war.

I'm back to working life, holiday's over, and I've got the long awaited FUEL at last. Since I was waiting for it before I even considered buying ArmA2, I can't resist playing that. It's not as hard as ArmA2 ;D But I reckon I'll have a go at your latest update this weekend. I didn't even find time to play at all, yesterday, and tomorrow I have a 12-hour-day at w@&k... <sigh> I will play it :) Since your first attempt was cool for three hour gaming, I hope to have a more relaxed gaming session with it the next time I'll be playing ArmA2 :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

gvse

Alright man, take it easy! Actually I was beginning to think you were a millionaire on permanent vacation, given the free time you seemed to have ;)
Anyways, I have already got another specops mission ready. Just need to take some screenshots and write a gist of the mission.

Art Blade

<chuckle> I wish I was a millionaire, because then I'd deffo enjoy the rest of my life not working  ;)

And great, another mission :) This is keeping my interest in the game. Editing. I'm also doing some kind of a mission, but haven't spent enough time to easily finish it. I'm experimenting a lot, and by that finding every other moment something I don't understand, have to look it up across different forums, and experiment, redo from scratch etc. long process, but so far a great experience. I mean, it is great to see something actually w@&k the way you wanted it to, after a lot of trial and error :) But the AI or the game logic keeps doing stuff in its own way, and presenting me with unexpected and mostly unwanted results. Sometimes quite funny, though :)

Quick! I need a clone army and a collective mind all of myself to be able to do all the stuff I want at the same time LOL

PZ

Excellent mission gvse!  I've only briefly looked at it, but I really like the night time environment.  Plus, I like the silent weapons - they're fun to use.

Art Blade

gvse, now that JRD is going to post about the pre-fab missions we might get a lot of mission topics that do belong to this SP board. Your missions are not genuine A2 but new, meaning you are producing "latest content"... I am now considering moving your two mission topics over to that place, what do you think?

JRD

Or add
Custom Mission: Lumber yard
Custom Mission: Hide and Seek
etc...
and leave them at SP boards...
These are SP missions after all aren't they?

BTW gvse... I'm not into your missins YET as I want to get into the plot and se how the game plays...
I'm sure I'll be playing your custom missions soon and for good  8)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

Art Blade

ok, halt. Probably a site structure thing. We'll leave it as is until further notice ;)

gvse

For clarity's sake, I will add "Custom Mission" in the thread title.

Art Blade

we did a site restructuring... thanks, that is a good idea and will help distinguish missions  :-X

Tags:
🡱 🡳