Far Cry 2 in Springfield

Started by JRD, March 20, 2009, 01:49:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JRD

I found this funny site where you can "Simpsonize" yourself.
http://simpsonizeme.com/
So, as I have a huge report to deliver next week, I thought I better chill out a bit, so I thought... why not?
The results of this nothing-better-to-do afternoon you see below.
Don't get mad at me if your favourite character doesn't look like you think he should... it's just for fun

Andre

[smg id=452]

Flora

[smg id=460]

Frank

[smg id=455]

Hakim

[smg id=457]

Josip (that's a cool one)

[smg id=461]

Marty (couldn't find nothing like that thing he wears in his head)

[smg id=458]

Michele (again, couldn't find anything to fit her head)

[smg id=464]

Nasreen

[smg id=456]

Paul

[smg id=462]

Quarbani (the head thing again)

[smg id=463]

Warren (head.........)

[smg id=459]

Xianyong (looks like that guy from Smashing Pumpkins, but who cares?)

[smg id=453]

Reuben (we had a few beers once at Moe's, oops, Mike's, so I thought he deserved to be part of that

[smg id=454]

They look like nice guys... who would think they could do what they did to you!!!
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Great job jrderntl,
... got a good laugh out of that series!

RedRaven

QUALITY, sat going thru post not read yet whilst waiting for the convoy to come round the corner again and just hit this one, gave me belly ache chuckling at those pics, needless to say totally missed the convoy!!! RE-Load time i guess.
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

haha, funny... :) I liked the "head thingy" best (especially the last "head........" LOL)

I'm sorry to be the one who asks, but where is Josip? you seem to call that one particularly cool, because he is missing? :) There are 12 pics as in 12 buddies, but one of 'em is Reuben.
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Josip is too old for that list of youngsters...  sort of the retiredgord of the FC2 world (sorry retiredgord, I couldn't help myself...) ::)

RedRaven

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

JRD

Nah... you are all wrong... Josip was lost in imageshack's twilight zone... He just dissapeared somehow from that site and since images in this post were hosted there....
So I uploaded the images to an openworldgames gallery. This is the place they should be since the beginning.

Thanks Art for warning me about a missing buddy  :P

Art Blade

welcome :) and yes, he's cool LOL!
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Besides Josip, I think Andre, Frank, Flora, Xianyong, Hakim and Reuben looks cool, the others does not resemble the original buddies, but I had to fit them all in the gallery after all.

Tags:
🡱 🡳