Activision vs. Sony

Started by Fiach, June 20, 2009, 05:33:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fiach

WITH A GUN FOR A LOVER AND A SHOT FOR THE PAIN.

Guests are not allowed to view images in posts, please Register or Login

Art Blade

Thanks for the link, Fiach.

Also, if not more, interesting is the follow-up discussion of the site's members. I notice the language quality there is nice (almost as nice as ours)  ;D
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

RedRaven

good site, intelligent discussions etc.
will be interesting to see what consoles can pull out of their hats.
also not sure on truth of it but have heard in Miami its cheaper to buy AK47 than PS3 !!! thats rather disturbing bit of info !
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

spaceboy

Ok, being one of the few PS3ers here, I guess I should comment...

The statement is ludicrous about not supporting the PS3.  There are over 22 million PS3s worldwide (I think 27-28 million xboxs in comparison)  Either way it's a ton of gamers they'd be missing out on if they didn't make games for it.  And yes, wow I think it's safe to say a price cut would happen sometime before 2010 or 2011. 

Anyway, I typically hate these articles and discussions talking about the demise or winning of any given console - there is obviously room for both and we should all get along.  It is frustrating that a CEO of a developer would stoke the many fires out there in forums by saying such a foolish statement.  I think "posturing" is about right.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

Art Blade

In general I don't like speculations. I like facts... if someone says he might do something, doesn't mean he will.  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

DKM2

If they are making money they won't stop. Companies do some weird things sometimes thou.

Personally, I have a PS2 that I gamed on forever, and the reason I never got a PS3?
Price!    So he's got a point I guess.
I'd agree with one of the comments there, He's just muscling Sony for a better deal of some kind.
"A living thing seeks above all to discharge its strength--life itself is will to power..."

Tags:
🡱 🡳