Sample of the new map with color coded patrols

Started by Dweller_Benthos, March 20, 2009, 08:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dweller_Benthos

Started color coding the patrols, here's a sample:

[smg id=4833]

Datsun patrols are blue, jeeps are green, MG trucks are purple. In the south, there will be orange for the big gun trucks and red for the grenade trucks. If anyone can fill me in on what type of guns those are actually called, that would be cool. I'm also going to try to define what type of gun the boats have as well, so far just one grenade boat that I've found, the rest are MGs.

I'm also going to add icons for where there are guys with rocket launchers, with the "Special Enemy" star, and remove the stars for the grenade trucks that I have now, since the color of the patrol line will define that, and not make it too confusing. The regular sniper guys I won't mark, since they aren't as much of a problem, though if there's enough call for it, I might.
"You've read it, you can't un-read it."
D_B

PZ

Great w@&k D_B, where do you find the time? ... although I can perhaps relate a bit - I immensely enjoy playing FC2, but I am also coming to enjoy interacting with other FC2 players on the forums - learning a bit, and imparting a bit of knowledge.

... love the idea of the colored routes
... there are probably more than one grenade gun boat in the southern lake - was hit by at least 2 the last time through
... also a great idea to mark the RPG snipers - they can take you out in a single blast.

As to the name of the mounted grenade launcher Pac!ent has a weapons section with photos on his site, although the name of the launcher does not seem to be there - Pac!ent, do you know the information on the grenade assault truck?

Dweller_Benthos

Here's a list of the weapons, from this site:

http://neocrisis.com/content/view/2654/39/

Primary Slot Weapons
Silent MP-5
AK-47
G3-KA4
AR-16
FAL Paratrooper
Homeland 37
SPAS-12
USAS-12
M1903 Sniper Rifle
Dragunov SVD
AS50
MGL-140

Secondary Slot Weapons
Makarov
Silent Makarov 6P9
Star .45
Eagle.50
MAC-10
Uzi
Flare Pistol
M-79 Grenade Launcher

Special Slot Weapons
M-249 SAW
PKM
RPG-7 Rocket Launcher
Carl G Rocket Launcher
LPO-50 Flamethrower
Type 63 Mortar
Dart Rifle

Mounted Weapons
Mounted M-249 SAW
MK-19 Grenade Launcher
M2 .50 Cal.
D_B

spearhead_22

Hi D_B,

The "big guns" mounted on the assault trucks in the Southern map are called "Browning MGs". The Browning MGs in the game are mounted with .50 Caliber rounds.

P.S: The gun is the same as used in the movie "John Rambo" (Rambo 5). The same .50 Caliber rounds are also used in the world's most powerful Sniper Rifle, "The Barrett M107."
Don't knock on Heaven's door. Ring the bell and...run! He hates it. :)

Dweller_Benthos

D_B

Tags:
🡱 🡳