What if...

Started by deadman1, June 10, 2009, 01:27:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

deadman1

we could replace the machete with one of these?  ;)

[smg id=765 type=preview align=center width=400]

PZ

Really cool... and ultra cool if you could throw it, and it embeds...

Art Blade

never seen that one..  :-X where did you find it?
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Nice picture... and yes, where did you find it??
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

deadman1

It´s in a cave above the Marina bar in Bowa

[smg id=776 type=preview align=center width=400]

Art Blade

"when you think you've seen it all" MAN, a stonethrow away from our HQ in the south LOL  :-X :-X :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

TheFishlord

I'd also like to be able to use the shovels by diamond cases, the bloody sledgehammers, and a broken bottle from Mike's  :P

PZ

Cool... really cool... I wonder how many other interesting things are available in the FC2 50 square km world there are that we haven't discovered yet, either because we haven't been there or our technique has not been correct.

Makes you want to go on exploring...

retiredgord

I goyta get my pics back again.   I was exploring the area north of Crash Site and wandered into the pass between the rock formation that looks like a backwards 1 and the split rock formation.  I almost got killed cuz there's an outpost there I never discovered in all the wandering I did in that area.
  It was kinda neat finding something else I had missed previously.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

Tags:
🡱 🡳