The Georgian - Predecessor Mission

Started by PZ, June 09, 2009, 08:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

A short side trip to PetroSahel gained me another predecessor tape.

Load out: MP5, flare gun, dart rifle.

Read about the adventure.

Art Blade

nice one, PZ :) the last pic looks like the aftermath of a bloody petrol war  ;D :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

JRD

Excellent PZ....
I also like the last pic... "leave a trail of destruction", thats what I always say  ;)
I'm so glad we have this group of folks here... I've been doing missions at Dogon like you guys suggested and trying stealth too... great advice  :-X
I'll definitely try your approach next time for a change  ;)
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

PZ

Thanks for the comments guys - and I'm glad that it sparked a little interest.  When I first tried the MP5 months ago, I thought it too weak - took long bursts to put down a merc.  Now however, I sneak in closer and do the head shot thing like with the 6P9 and it is working well.  Short bursts also will detonate the flammables and the mercs never know you are there.  What I really like now is that I can use the MP5 to start fires via the flammables, then keep the fires going with the flare gun.

Art Blade

Quote from: PZ on June 10, 2009, 08:39:25 AMuse the MP5 to start fires via the flammables, then keep the fires going with the flare gun.

What I like here is apparently no one has got all his marbles  ;D ;D ;D bunch of complete morons  :-X
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Indeed, I was at the GP on my way to Goka Falls and started a fire by hitting an acetylene tank with a spray from the MP5 - one of the mercs at first backed away, and then evidently mesmerized by the flames, walked right in...

Tags:
🡱 🡳