Strat with a RPG instead of a flame thrower

Started by Cyran, March 20, 2009, 12:56:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

retiredgord

Geez, I'm glad I'm not a MP guy.  You'd be making merc meat out of me in seconds.  At least in SP I have a bit of a chance. Once played some Counter Strike (Half Life 2 add-on?) and got killed multi times seconds into the board.  Wasted all those funds for weapons upgrades to leave them lying on the ground.  Liked to go co-op in Halos tho, but son-in-law switched to PS3 after the 360 problems emerged.
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

spaceboy

Ah, we may get you on some MP afterall retiredgord.  You've got to just choose the right game for it.  If you've got $20 bucks lying around pick up Battlefield Bad Company, both the single player and mp are top notch.  The destructible environments are awesome.  I'll meet you online and I'll cover your arse till you get the hang of it.  With bluetooth headset to communicate - I'll promise you a good time.
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

RedRaven

as far as i can recall the fresh fish and lumber both give RPG7 and cock fights / slaughter house the LPO-50,
where you end up also determines which faction you attack first i.e. - started at Lumber and was sent against UFLL, cant remember exactly where / who sends you against APR but pretty sure its 50/50 (4 corners, 2 weapons, 2 factions).
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Tags:
🡱 🡳