Southwest sector guard post...

Started by PZ, June 04, 2009, 06:52:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

For a variation on how you attack guard posts, consider an approach via a new method.  Starting at the armory in the southwest sector of Bowa:
Start at the armory
[smg id=711 width=640]
Crash through the flimsy fence and head north off-road until you reach the overlook at the guard post just to the north.
[smg id=712 width=640]
After looking over the area, start gunning down the mercs (or target flammables if you prefer)
[smg id=713 width=640]
"This is a cease fire zone... do not pi$$ about..."
[smg id=714 width=640]

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

lol, thanks, not really much though, but it does illustrate another way to get through guard posts.

Art Blade

I mostly rush in and through, shooting what is left, or from afar with a GL. Your way is more subtle. Better for stealth approaches (which I usually prefer)  :)
[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

retiredgord

Shoot 'em, grenade 'em, blow 'em up, drive over them, B-B-Q 'em.  Do it all.  Oh what fun
The sun is over the yardarm somewhere in the world..time for a beer :)  :)

spaceboy

"This is a cease fire zone... do not pi$$ about..."
haha, I was wondering why you wrote that statement.  I couldn't tell from the thumbnail  (don't tell the merc, he might get his feelings hurt)
http://mygamepages.com  forums and member created pages

PZ

lol, unfortunately for him and fortunately for me, I ended his misery with a merciful dart to the cabeza.

Tags:
🡱 🡳