Amazon claims this release date for the PC

Started by PZ, June 01, 2009, 10:02:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PZ

Amazon offers a code for an extra motorcycle.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

Yeah, I agree - that means that I'll need to get the PS3 version first to get a handle on game play.

Art Blade

[titlebar]Vision without action is a daydream. Action without vision is a nightmare.[/titlebar]What doesn't kill us, makes us weirder.

PZ

ooops!! Did I say I could get the game tomorrow for the console???  Sorry, I didn't mean to let that one slip out... maybe my 'ol PS3 is not so bad after all!   ;D ;D ;D

On the negative side, I now need to purchase both versions of games that I like because I can't live without the manipulations I can do with the PC  :(

Art Blade

RedRaven

for FC2 ? ? ? is it location limited ? cos Art was saying some things were US only (think it was Art!)
Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

Art Blade

not fc2, FUEL.

I said US/CAN/MX for DLC for FC2, but this here is FUEL!  ;D

RedRaven

cool, laptop froze as was reading/writing stuff.  :-X

on a lighter note
the other release getting excited about is .........................................................
Guitar Hero Metallica (Wii version) !!!!!

oh what FUN that will be, stomping good tunes too.
;D

Fehu, Uruz, Thurisaz, Ansuz, Raido, Kenaz, Gebo, Wunjo, Hagalaz, Nauthiz, Isa, Jera, Eithwaz, Perth, Algiz, Sowilo, Tiwaz, Berkano, Ehwaz, Mannaz, Laguz, Ingwaz, Othila.

PZ

My wife loves playing Guitar Hero in her Wii!  I actually enjoy listening to her playing as I roam through the FC2 world.

Art Blade

hahahaha!! so funny... you're really a nice pair, you and your wife  :)

PZ

Yeah, she's a good girl... that's why I try to keep her happy!   :)

Art Blade

JRD

I had a vision of me playing FC2 on a major shoot out as my wife plays the solo on Fade to Black as a perfect soundtrack  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

ONE has gotta be a good track to kill to !
had new album on repeat most of last night, oh, and there it is . fantastic. ;D

JRD

Yah... the whole ... and justice for all
Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity

RedRaven

with ONE week to go the release date is now 26th.....
And so it Begins. :(

RedRaven

Due for release on 03/07/2009 say play.com

This item will be released on 3 Jul 2009. say amazon

dont believe em ! do any of you ? ? ?

Tags:
🡱 🡳